"One mo pound ta smoke..."

Discussion in 'General' started by Smokentoke420, Feb 4, 2008.

1. yes. I'm serious.

I majored in geo-political science. wanna start a pissing contest?

not really, but it's equally as relevant

2. oh my god. all I was saying is I appreciate the language. I don't get what you majoring in political science has ANYTHING to do with you bitching about the use of slang. I wasn't trying to start a pissing contest but apparently that's all you're looking for here.

3. Well, i can piss about 4 feet.......i win....?

Anyways, sounds like your havin a good time SNT, keep that lady by your side man, she sou nds like a keeper for sure if she can hang like that.

4. All I know is shits broken but keep on tokin'

WHAT?!

WHO SAID THAT?

5. No need to be an assclown. Don't hate on him for doing his thing.

6. Well man, fear it. It's slang, same thing that "sweet!" "tight!" "far out", "da bomb" and all that other shit people said was. It's life man, slang changes, language evolves, I'm not hurting anybody. Plus, if you haven't noticed, that who fucking tons of beezies (not 'breezies') was before I met this new girl, who can actually roll at the same speed as me. She can't smoke as much herb, or do as much of any other drug, or drink as much, but she's right up there with me. So, as I said before, if you haven't caught that, I'm tryin to stick with this one girl, instead of tons of girls. Syphilis? Please, I always use a condom and I always get tested (I'm a paranoid fuck) I was fuckin high quality girls man, not some nasty ass hood rats.

Next thang, get the fuck off my back. If you don't like how I talk, then block me, or quit reading my posts. Simple shit man. If you were in cali, even though you been dick-ish to me, I'd still smoke yo ass out and I only smoke the bombest.

(Oh and sorry if the title was misleading, those were song lyrics. I've got a few grams in my car of some Hindu Kush, but I'm almost out so I gotta pic up tonight. If I can find my memory stick thing for my camera I'll cop some pics.)

7. We need KSR to come and thugg this thread back up

8. SNT glad to hear you've got a lady who can stay with ya. Hope things are all good with that man...be easy

on side note:
    I love how people here type how they would actually speak. Its pretty funny too that someone would be so worried about slang now, when its been around forever. jcmartins you should get yourself a pocket version of the UrbanDictionary because if you're in the dark about those fine beezies, then I think it'll do you good while seaching through the grasscity pages.

Not to mention you wouldn't be able to read any of SNT's threads, which would be a shame for you. Also, try not to jump to too many conclusions about people, and don't be so quick to throw out judgement...we're a city, just talk to the blade like a normal person would, instead of instantly attacking...then again we all get a little stir crazy when we're dry

- be easy

9. Hahaha, no hablo, Inglés? (damn i think I just messed up that attempt to speak Spanish.)

Beezie, when I say it, just referring to people. Laugh out loud, I've got my beezies (hot woman I have sexual encounters with all the time) and my friends who I call beezies too. I don't know, so I guess it means people?

I have officially corrected your spelling errors. I don't mean to piss you off, I have this ocd thing when I am under the influence of substances.

10. SNT: Cant you see mayyne!? These blades dont arent down with macdres movement. ALL the slang you spit is cutty shit, and you gotta know what it means to understand! ahha whatever shit beezy means female and lately its been refering to bud.

Aint ever said BREEZIE though.

11. Hahahahaha everyone bustin on your ass dog!

You gotta come correct round herre or your shit will get shot off. mmkay?

12. Thanks homie, and good post. True that.

It's fine, I was pretty fucked up making this thread:smoking:

It's a shame mayne, Mac Dre was a real down ass *****. He was Hyphy and gangster, while most rappers are jus 1. Mac Dre was one of a kind *****. Errone should grab a bleezie, a beezie, n some Heem and bump some M.D. yadadamean? It's like shit, where the cutty's at mayne? Haha.

EDIT : Bleezie = Blunt, Beezie=female (or really anybody now), and I never said "breezie" before either. Sounds like a wind storm *****

13. it's just the internet, man.

I'm not concerned about it. it ain't no thang.

mkay?

14. Do you speak English???:rolleyes::p

15. props homie.
    i love how the slang varies from state to state, its funny hearing different slang, lol.

16. It add's culture, which makes society interesting. We speak English, but it's not the same as the English in England. You can thank slang for that.

Someone said somethin like "I like how people type the way they talk" n I'm finna have to agree. It add's character to the person behind the username. It adds depth.

17. i like smokin weed

18. bullshit.

19. oh so not only do you suck at english but your callin me out too huh? fine ill prove my love of ganja right now dammit! *sparks bowl* ha, so there motherfucker!

20. When in Rome...