"One mo pound ta smoke..."

Discussion in 'General' started by Smokentoke420, Feb 4, 2008.

1. "....and it's guaranteed to make a mutha fucka choke, got a down ass bitch by my side, I got some bomb ass weed in my ride"

Wuddup wit that?

Haha Basically sums up my night :)

LOL! Does this error make sense to any of you beezies?

" \t\t \t\t\tThe following errors occurred when this message was submitted: \t\t \t \t \t\t \t\t\t \t\t\tThis forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 198 seconds."

.... The numbers jus don't add up.... (got that tryin to post this thread.)

2. as soon as you can explain to me what a "beezie" is.

do you speak english?

3. hahaha, no ummmm hablo, engless? (damn i think I jus Murked tat attempt of speakin spanish.)

Beezie, when I say it, jus referin to people. lol, I've got my beezies (hot woman I fuck alkl the time) and my homies who i call beezies too. Idk, so i guess it means people?

4. talking like this. I doubt that.

5. Aye homie, I got an idea. Get the fuck out my thread if your jus gonn talk shit. Quit judging me, I didn't judge you. I tried to put it in layman's terms for you, since you've obviously never heard of slang.

6. Your obviously very sheltered..and not at all cultured. Maybe you should get out more.

7. "I shoot you in the head and let that ass decay
    You been laying in the street so long your brains is turning gray
    You *****z can't deal wit a fool thats full of that 08 liquor shit
    I'm runnin around town wit a bad ass attitude and two extra clips
    With a 44 automatic ***** you know you gotta duck
    Either that or be another victim of a motherfuckin slaughter
    Best for the hoe the 44 magnum got me stressin
    My mind was tellin me no but the 40 ounce kept tellin me yes
    He had on a vest, but I still managed to leave that ass for dead
    Cuz there ain't one motherfucker in the whole wide world
    with a bullet proof forehead
    So when you see me swiggin that 08 liquor hold your breath
    I'm slammin the bottle upside your dome when ain't none left"

X-RAIDED is a real motha fuckin G

(first lyrics was Brotha Lynch Hung in my first post/title)

8. I'm not much of a lyricist but I got a brother that can kick flows all day..hes pretty sick

9. this will help ya' man: http://www.urbandictionary.com/

My guess SNT is the first number is burnt onto the page, the second is obviously computed maybe with javascript or in the code, either way you managed to mess up the calculation somehow. I couldn't guess how really, would have to look at the code..

your girl sounds like a keeper homie, glad you're having fun! :D

10. She likes the same music as me, smokes almsot as much as me, does other drugs, used to be a meth addict (like me), shes hella sexy, an shes one down ass girl. Hell, if she can roll wit me, she's gotta be. haha.

I have no clue how I did it, but it made me laugh. I'm terrible at math, thought maybe I was jus too dumb to understand. Haha, been burnin blunts all day, so I'm in a fuckin haze. :smoking:

Take it easy bro.

11. This? Cultured? Give me a break, bro. I just gotta find the nearest white kid with a sideways cap, 3XL throwback b-ball jersey, and baggy FUBU jeans if I wanna be "cultured" as you like to refer to it as.

Hey, if he gets all these hot "shorties" like this then more power to him.

Personally, i'd take quality over quantity any day of the week. I can't imagine I'd particularly enjoy syphilis

When ya startin that grow?

12. god damn I hate snobs.

13. dude just gtfo

14. You seem to be suffering from a severe case of dickery.

Smoke a bowl and shut the fuck up :wave:

15. Lets see some pics of this pound you got.

16. lyrics homie..lyrics.

17. lol. pound is linked to excitement in a stoners brain

18. I'm sorry. Sometimes I jsut fear for the future of this country when we're growing up in a culture that speaks like this.

Seriously. Are people gonna be calling eachother "breezies" around the office? at work? picking up the kids from school?

I know i become a grumpy motherfucker when i don't have my weed. been dry for a few days. my bad

19. i agree beezie is really odd slang and personally would never use it. doesnt mean ima hate on a dude for it though.

20. hey jc - are you serious? language evolves. big deal. you're not talking like shakespeare did. you're not even talking like your grandparents did. BIG FUCKING DEAL IF "BREEZIE" BECOMES COMMONPLACE. that's how it works.

and just so you know I majored in english in college so I do have an appreciation of the language.