Stupidest Reason for not smoking and Stupidest question from a newbie smoker?

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by Thessentials, Feb 2, 2008.

1. the most idiotic responce for "why don't u smoke pot" was from a girl that said: no i will never try marijuana, because with time it demands more and more use and it eventualy leads to harder drugs like kokain and heroin and you end up in rehab" i just looked at her for a min and started laughing my ass off (mind u i was stoned). needless to say we didn't hook up or anything after that :p

• Like Like x 1
  2. The stupidest thing i ever heard was from some kid who had smoked a few times before. He said he was going to stop because he didnt want to get viewed as a stereotype. He also said that he wasnt gonna smoke anymore because he cant see himself doing it whens he older. I just told him he was an idiot. There are a lot of reasons not to smoke, but that aint one:confused:

3. i think the best reason is probably "cause i don't want to" can't really go wrong with that one.

i don't really ever ask people why not though i just pass it to the next guy.

4. Thank God for our tokeless brothers and sisters.  I, for one, admire their strength of character and strict moral code.  Regardless of reasons, be they asinine or relevant,  it is a good thing they do.  Their sacrifice and constant vigilance affords me the right to raise my hands to the heavens and with utter gratitude shout,  "More for me bitcheeeeeesssss!"

Can I get an amen?  No?  Can I at least get a grunt of assent?  

• Like Like x 5
  5. why even post in a thread that's 6 years old

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I was really high?  [​IMG]

7. Fk yeah more for us lol imagine if everyone toked and it was illegal we'd be screwed

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  8. Stupidest reason was because he had a dentist appointment and he was scared the dentist would find out,

And I think the stupidest question is "Do you put your nose over the hole and breath the smoke in?" I just stared at him laughing

9. What other people may think of you