Stupidest Reason for not smoking and Stupidest question from a newbie smoker?

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by Thessentials, Feb 2, 2008.

1. What's the stupidest reason someone has ever given you for not toking it up when you offer them the chance?

For me it's probably my friend who doesn't even have a reason. All he says is, "I'll tell you when I'm ready to smoke" After I've offered numerous times. Now I respect if he doesn't want to smoke but the thing that pisses me off is he doesn't even give a reason. I've asked why he won't do it and all he says is, "I'm not ready yet." which doesn't make any sense if you don't have a good reason for not wanting to.

Next, what's the stupidest question you've been asked from someone who has never smoked before but is about to.

I don't have any good stories for this one so I'll leave it to gc.

2. One time I was smoking with me and my friends and this chick. She started puffin on a joint halfway through and said "I think its cashed". Needless to say we were all laughing our asses off.

3. Haha. Now that you mention that there was one time when I was smoking with this girl and after the second hit of a new bowl she said the same thing. I was like :confused:

4. In all fairness to the guy- why should he do something just because he doesn't have a reason not to- because you tell him? Do you run 5 miles every day? No? Why not?

Do you knit? No? Why not?

Do you memorize languages? No? Why not?

Even if you don't agree with me- Am I at least making my point clear?:smoking:

5. Yeah bro I feel you aye, its more about why he SHOULD smoke than why he shouldn't not smoke. :cool:

6. I have reasons why I don't want to do all those things...

7. I was getting a buddy for his first time out of a bong I had just bought. I show him how to use it (it was a good way for me to get greens) and pass it off to him. he looks at it for a second and asks me "am I sucking or blowing on it?"

I don't ussually get reasons why people don't want to smoke, if I offer a hit and they say no or shake their head, I just move on to the next person.

8. while i was a tech at audi a little stoner lady went along for a road test and though its not really about weed but she did have some in her console and i think she was baked out of her mind or something but she said "Oh yeah, could you check out the sunroof when you get back it seems to leak water inside when its open?" she confused the shit outta me so i was thinkin about it and finally was like, HUH i just cant make sense of what you said....

9. one time this random kid who had never smoked before came up to my friend anthony and asked him to buy him weed. he was like...um okay do you have money? and the kid was like, hold on a sec. and we see the kid walking around the hallways asking people for money. then returns with a whopping five dollars and says "hook it up fat." needless to say we just took the five and used it to throw on an eighth and never saw the kid again.

and stupidest reason not to smoke? the ones that they give you in those propaganda health class movies. i.e., kills brain cells, contains as many carcinogens as four cigarettes, etc etc. those are the only reasons that really piss me off just because they're lies.

10. Stupidest reason I've ever heard for not smoking came from this poor bastard who's mind had been stripped of any common sense and free will and replaced by government propaganda. He said he didn't want to smoke because he "didn't want to become a murderer or crackhead." Fuckin' moron.

Stupid question I've heard from a new smoker was "How stupid can you be if you think the smoke will go through the water?" I just smacked him in the head and told him to go back to school, because it's basic physics for pity's sake.

11. Which are?

12. He has never smoked?

maybe he is nervous about the effects and having a good time, marijuana is completly foreign to some people. Im sure he will let you know when/if he wants to smoke, if he is really your boy dont try and rush him into it or force him to smoke, it may ruin marijuana all together for him.

the most stupid thing ive ever heard from a new weed smoker was....

"Hey dude............................................................................(seriously like 1 minute pause).......................I got a ROCK of weed, u wanna smoke it?" :laughing:

13. lol the worst one i heard wuz "bro, i don't want to get addicted or get lung cancer, it only takes one puff!"

14. I don't run five miles a day because I don't care that much about my health.

I don't knit because I think it's something that girls should do (no offense to anyone who knits) and I don't think I'd be good at it.

I do memorize languages :D

And I think I understand what you were trying to say. Thanks for the advice, also thanks to doob3r.

I have decided to just leave him alone about it, he is my buddy after all.

15. even though I smoke, I never try to pressure anyone else to smoke. if they dont want to its their choice, they were raised thinking it was bad. even though the truth is that its for the most part harmless, it can make a situation tense between you and a friend. I like to avoid bad vibes whenever I can.

16. "You're going to die..."

17. hahaha i finalyl got my buddy 2 blaze his excuse was always " im going to like it way 2 much and become a stoner.." he ended up smokin every night of the summer with me then he like realized what he was doing and stopped:(

18. That's a bummer. Well at least you're still enjoying it.

19. Fair play- sorry if I came off as an asshat- btw.