Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Smoking moldy weed

• Please log in to reply

emdyeks

emdyeks

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,351 posts
My friend's stash got some mold on it and he doesn't want to waste it all, so he still smokes it. It isn't horrible but there is definately slight mold growing on it at this point. How bad is it for him to keep smoking this weed?

Similar Topics: Smoking moldy weed     x

midn1ght0ker

midn1ght0ker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 156 posts
definately not a good idea. mold is very bad for use humans, even if your not burning and inhaling it. there's no telling if he'll get real sick from it, but it's a bad, bad idea. I can't really say i blame him if he's been smoking the part w/o visible mold on it, but if he's smoking mold too, that's just...horrible
why can't people store their bud right?? i mean there's rx bottles, film cannisters, jars....

purell3

purell3

• Registered Upgraded
  • 151 posts

My friend's stash got some mold on it and he doesn't want to waste it all, so he still smokes it. It isn't horrible but there is definately slight mold growing on it at this point. How bad is it for him to keep smoking this weed?

that's fucking disgusting...do you think it's safe to inhale mold? use some common sense man.

IceCreamKidd

IceCreamKidd

★ Blink on Blount ☆

• Old School
  • 4,632 posts
I wouldnt smoke moldy weed. Its just badnews waitin to happen. If I was reaaaallly desperate I would make sure to cut all of the mold off the try to smoke any of the remainder. Even then I would rather smoke resin. Mold is just gross.

deadlox

deadlox

Got A Warrant?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 230 posts

NO! BAD! Hit your friend for me!

Smoking moldy weed is really, really bad for you. I mean, think of all the health problems living in an environment with mold causes. Now, imagine all those nasties sitting in your bowl, travelling into your lungs, mucking up your pipe..

Ew. No.

KCtoker

KCtoker

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
yeah, your friend isnt to smart. tell him no. thats super bad for you

Littleoldme

Littleoldme

MasterKush

• Registered Upgraded
  • 754 posts
if he knows there is mold on it and still smokes the shit, then let him smoke his face off. Just don't smoke it cause you know its bad for your health.

kshock

kshock

bring back pandoras box

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,420 posts
DONT DO IT! i just smoked the last of my stash last weekend so i go to put my stems from that bag in an open air canister and i noticed there was enough bud to pick off from the stems to get another bowl pack. I smoked it, alot of the bud/ash pulled through and went to my throat. I start caughing every 10 minutes or so that night and cant sleep well. Next day I have a fever then get diagnosed for flu. Thursday i went to the emergency room because it was getting really bad and i had trouble breathing. They gave me morphine, zofran, and some steroid, I must have been a heroin addict in my previous life because the morphine didnt seem to have that much of an affect on me, i couldnt even pass out on it haha. Perscribed me some percocets and those do the trick though..

I dont know if the virus came from the bud i picked off the stems or not but i will never smoke bud that hasnt been in my jar from now.

YouSuckDude

YouSuckDude

LifeLoveStress&Setbacks

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,573 posts
smoke moldy bud all day.....

no dude just kidding. WHY...would anybody would to

smoke mold...like dude would you light THIS on fire and smoke it...?Posted Image

.JB

.JB

• Registered Upgraded
  • 338 posts
NO DONT SMOKE IT!!
that's about the dumbest thing ever. I rather throw that bud away and smoke years of good bud rather than getting sick and possibly being scared to smoke again!

Ktm125sx

Ktm125sx

if it's natural..smoke it

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Every single one of you said it is bad for you and dont do it.... Do any of you know what the side affects are (if there are any). I have smoked semi moldy weed before, we picked of the visable mold and continued.. After the session I felt a regular high.. after 30 min, the buzz hadn't shown any signs of slowing down, about 45-1 hour after smoking the product I still felt the same way i did 5 min after the bowl. I had slight slight vision blurr and a severe head-ache for the rest of the day... Was this cause of the mold or something else?

jerzilla

jerzilla

Midnight Marauder

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,951 posts
1) smoke moldy weed
2) ??????
3) death

Banana Blunt

Banana Blunt

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,376 posts
ok one time my buddy got ripped off buying an onion and he got some wet ass bud.

anyway we smoked some just being like fuck it this weed sucks and we already got ripped off lets just get high. well it tasted funny and smelled like mids when it was burning. After smoking it my chest got super tight and it felt kinda hard to breathe. Like i was not suffocating but it felt like someone wasnt letting my lungs expand. Well i looked at the bud and realized there was some mold on it. Eitherway i got sick from the mold so you all can too

(sic)Reckoning

(sic)Reckoning

• Registered Upgraded
  • 172 posts
Ya it's probably NOT a good idea to smoke it. There are thousands of different types of mold and hundreds which are toxic to the human body. Unless you're an expert in mold spores toss that shit.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users