Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Get High First or Drunk First.

• Please log in to reply

PostPunk420

PostPunk420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 130 posts
Do you like to get high first or drunk first?

Similar Topics: Get High First or Drunk First.     x

Guest_GoliathToker79_*

Guest_GoliathToker79_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
Get Drunk 1st, then settle it down with some weed. I notice when I smoke 1st then I'll be stoned and burned out and all i want to do is smoke, and wont even feeling like drinking. It can help a lil bit with the spins if you had a lil bit too much to drink, Then again I might smoke a few bowls start drinking, then smoke, always like to cap off the night of drinking with a toke. Speaking of drinking, idk remember the last time i did..its been awhile but im content jus gettin baked.

ssnataku

ssnataku

• Registered Upgraded
  • 226 posts
:bongin: lol :ey:

Smokey_McPott

Smokey_McPott

Orange Kush !

• Registered Upgraded
  • 876 posts
Smoke While you drink, It's the best way to chill.

ajo102688

ajo102688

• Registered Upgraded
  • 169 posts
Drink a little first and then keep drinking while smoking and after. As long as you don't drink too much. That makes me nauseous when combined with smoking a lot.

emrandel

emrandel

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 2,076 posts
Smoking when you drink is a good way to keep you from being a violent drunk. So... yeah. Don't beat your wife and shit. I guess. I need to sleep.

KushFarmer

KushFarmer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,106 posts

Smoking when you drink is a good way to keep you from being a violent drunk. So... yeah. Don't beat your wife and shit. I guess. I need to sleep.

hahahaha sorry im drunk and high

emrandel

emrandel

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 2,076 posts
No need to apologize KushFarmer. For being a farmer who's main crop is kush really lets you get away with a lot of shit in my book. Drink, smoke and laugh away. I wish I was shitty, shitty trashed so I could just pass out and get some SLEEP.

Moto823

Moto823

Everyday Baker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 408 posts
Smoke before you drink.

Personally, whenever i drink before ill just feel sick/nauseous. Not fun.

leerox

leerox

• Registered Upgraded
  • 457 posts

Spot on mate. I suppose it really depends on how experienced you are with drink/weed, I mean i can drink and smoke all night, which is never a good sign.

Fongroponics

Fongroponics

Paul is dead!

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
The thing I don't like about smoking first is that it's easier to get wasted without knowing it. That's how I got alcohol poisoning the first time, just too fucking blazed haha.

Moderation is the key.

Chino1130

Chino1130

• Registered Upgraded
  • 145 posts
Every time I get trashed then smoke I puke everywhere.... and I mean every time.

Cali Ounces

Cali Ounces

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 6,864 posts
drink a little bit first then smoke all you want and just drink a bit slower after you blaze

thats my ironclad gameplan havent puked from drinking in almost a year

k4rts

k4rts

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 913 posts
i dont drink. so i like to get high first.

Junesong

Junesong

Hi.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 199 posts
I honestly prefer smoking first, makes the beer taste that much better. But, then again I always smoke during and after, so it doesn't make much difference.

suburbantoker

suburbantoker

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,881 posts
I get wayyy to fucked up if I smoke before I drink.

stonerboywonder

stonerboywonder

What are we talking about

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,348 posts
drunk first. if i smoke first, i dont notice how much im drinking, and i dont have fun while drunk. i just sit around and get drunker. if i drink first i get the happy crazy feelings going and then smoking just makes me feel awesome. people were passing blunts around the dance floor at the party i was at last night so everybody was getting retarded.

ackrite

ackrite

Registered Loser

• Registered Upgraded
  • 292 posts
you gotta smoke first...if you get trashed first then smoke, you'll get the spins and prolly end up puking

no one likes puking..

Cork

Cork

Lone Toker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,233 posts
I usually burn a bowl or two in the beginning of the night to get me going, then I start drinking. Once I am done drinking I will burn a couple more bowls and chill out. I dont like being stoned and drunk at the same time, it messes with my head to much.

stonerboywonder

stonerboywonder

What are we talking about

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,348 posts

you gotta smoke first...if you get trashed first then smoke, you'll get the spins and prolly end up puking

no one likes puking..

im just the opposite.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users