Add questionere thing, help me out

Discussion in 'General' started by tctwins, Feb 1, 2008.

1. So I wanna try to get a adderal prescription and they gave me this scale.

it consist of a few question in which you put a 0-3 in the box(3 meaning very much)

1: Restless or overreatice

2: Excitable, impulsive

3: Disturbs other children

4: fails to finish thing he starts, short attention span

5: constantly fidgeting

6: inattentive, easily distracted

7: demands must be met immediatly, easily frustrated

8: cries often and easily

9: mood changes quickly and drastically

10: temper outburst, explosive and unpredictable behavior

I want adderal not some other bullshit. I believe it willl help me. So do you think I should adjust this in a way where it would be more reasonible to get adderal(like putting a lot of 3's instead of 0-2)

2. Put a lot of 3's and some 2's and put a couple 1's just to make it look like your not doing it to get addy.

Im gonna fake "add" or something so I can get it just like a friend.

Adderal sucks though shoot to get Desoxyn :D

On serious note yeah addy is gonna help and Ritalin sucks unless you start going to 40 or 60mg' ranges then you start to get creative and focus.

3. answer "c" for all of them. that'll add you right up.

4. wow i'm like a 2 or 3 on alot of those

5. turn it in half done. Say you got distracted

6. I actually have "A.D.H.D." and I was on Dextro-Amphetamine for a good year and a half before switching to Vyvanse and finally Adderall, all of which I abused extensively. I'm completely off that shit now (thanks to MDMA opening my eyes), it cost me friendships and I have high blood pressure now. It's truly nasty shit that can creep up on you. Makes me a completely different person, much crazier and violent. Please be careful, and moderation is key...

7. HAHA, omg that made me laugh.

8. for me dude, any adhd med will work for me, although i wouldn't want a low dose of ritalin, or strattera (sp?) <--never done before..I would love adderal, for me its either concerta, or adderal...or maybe vyvance (sp?)

::edit:: desoxyn!! omg that would be the utmost craziest thing to get prescribed...I heard you can't get it prescribed to you that long tho..but why in the hell is it prescribed in the first place if you are only able to have a limited time of a prescription?