Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Ok, so I just ate 2 tablespoons of Nutmeg...

• Please log in to reply

StickyGanja

StickyGanja

• Registered Upgraded
  • 244 posts
<hr style="color: rgb(236, 252, 178);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> I have been dry and broke for the past week and I am pretty desperate to get high right now so I decided to try some nutmeg after reading about people experiences with it( http://www.erowid.or....st_Times.shtml )

I'm kind of doubting it will do anything though since I used some cheap pre gound nutmeg that I picked up from Wal-Mart instead of buying the full nuts and grinding them up(which people say is the best way to do it)

Anyway, I was just curious if anyone here has ever tried this before?

benmau5

benmau5

EleKtrO FienD

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
never tried it but im curious to what it does to you....repost and tell me your experience

RavenousDank

RavenousDank

sober

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,578 posts
take more....yes i bought the same shit from walmart...it fuuucked me up

for a whole 3 days worth of effects :eek: have fun:rolleyes:

mimomontalvo

mimomontalvo

:D

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,621 posts
i heard nutmeg can make you really ill if you take too much

h20490

h20490

• Registered Upgraded
  • 158 posts
It can kill you if you eat too much,

Also from what ive read (might not be creditable) but the ground up nutmeg wont do shit.

RavenousDank

RavenousDank

sober

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,578 posts
I did 32 grams both times i did it...from what I read thats dangerous...maybe thats why I was uber fucked up...(not really a great fucked up tho) its one of those things where you be like 'yeah tried that, move on' type thing

mimomontalvo

mimomontalvo

:D

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,621 posts
eww...i'll just stick with illicit drugs :smoking:

Calismoker14

Calismoker14

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 685 posts

I did 32 grams both times i did it...from what I read thats dangerous...maybe thats why I was uber fucked up...(not really a great fucked up tho) its one of those things where you be like 'yeah tried that, move on' type thing

32 grams? Damn...that's insane.

What chemical in nutmeg makes you trip? I wonder if there is a way to refine it.

RavenousDank

RavenousDank

sober

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,578 posts
supposedly your suppose to trip (hallucinate) the first day..well I didn't know that..so i really didn't look for it...it has by far the longest onset for a drug that I know of...

that shit will give you the reddest eyes, also the harshest cottonmouth...you'll never quinch your thirst...i felt so tired...and weak too..

Calismoker14

Calismoker14

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 685 posts

supposedly your suppose to trip (hallucinate) the first day..well I didn't know that..so i really didn't look for it...it has by far the longest onset for a drug that I know of...

that shit will give you the reddest eyes, also the harshest cottonmouth...you'll never quinch your thirst...i felt so tired...and weak too..

Do you think it would work if I smoked a couple fat nutmeg blunts?

SourDieselChick

SourDieselChick

i choose freewill

• Gold Member
  • 6,615 posts

Eric111E

Eric111E

Hooked On Chronic

• Old School
  • 5,958 posts

Do you think it would work if I smoked a couple fat nutmeg blunts?

You always have some of the dumbest posts i read on here

Buzzwell420

Buzzwell420

reefer brain

• Registered Upgraded
  • 9,498 posts
i feel realy bad for you man

Calismoker14

Calismoker14

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 685 posts

You always have some of the dumbest posts i read on here

Why do you gotta be all over my nuts man? It was a joke..get over it.

head4life

head4life

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,697 posts
No No see what you gotta do is snort it.

Stop trying to get high off nutmeg people get real drugs and put the nutmeg back in your moms kitchen k?

FaaipDeOiad

FaaipDeOiad

Now Entering Cyberia

• Registered Upgraded
  • 910 posts
I think you'll need to take more, i ate 10 grams and got a pretty decent body high, no sickness or anything...more probably would have been more enjoyable, best of luck :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users