Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Canna Butter!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Kottonspore, Jan 31, 2008.

1. Hey everybody, i am going to share something you might or might not already know with you. Canna Butter is an awsome way to make any food you cook get you high. The great thing about this is you will never throw your stems away ever again.

Making canna butter is easy, simply mix 2 parts butter with 1 part weed.

Melt butter so it is liquid and pour over buds and let sit overnight in refridgerator. the next day put the mix in a pan and cook over low heat for about 15 min.

Make sure the butter never burns ! and make sure it doesnt start to smoke! if this happens you will burn the thc.

After its done cooking strain the weed out. Now you have some canna butter and you can add this to anyfood that uses butter and you will get high !!!!!

2. i've seen some better methods for making butter in larger batches, but i agree its a nice thing to have around.

i usually use peanut butter and throw it into a glass jar (uncapped) and cook it in the oven for 20 minutes.

3. for me, there are two ways to do it, depending on what you are using. If you are using a large quantity of leaf, start by boiling a pot of water. toss in a stick of butter. (454g). Melt the butter in the water and then add the dope. Turn the temp down to low and let that shit sit on the stove for like a half hour, then strain it through a colander. the next step is optional but recommended. get some cheesecloth and put the slightly cooled strained leaves in it and squeeze the butter/water combo out of it. toss the leaves. put the water/butter mix in the fridge and let it sit overnight. in the morning you have all the butter with thc on the top and the water on the bottom, scrape the butter off and you are good to go. the second one is a double boiler method, where you get a pot of water with a metal bowl on top of it. its important to make sure that the water does not touch the bottom of the bowl. so it cooks by steam, okay? put your butter in th emetal bowl and melt it, then add your dope. cook it for like 30 - 90 min *longer cooking time will result in stronger taste only*, then strain it. you butter is ready to use. you can get cheesecloth at the grocery store for like 2 or 3 dollars. When you are baking with dope butter, try and do a no bake recipe or one that is around 200-300 degrees Celsius (i dont know Fahrenheit temps). You don;t want to cook out all the thc. i usually do a no bake cheesecake, with the butter and the gram crackers mixed together for the crust. then you blend with a handmixer 1 pack cream cheese with 500ml of whipping cream, add some sugar and vanilla, spread it over the crust, and then add homemade fruit topping or buy some from the store. cooking with weed is one of my favourite things in the world.

4. Crock pots are awesome for making canna-butter. Keep those babies on low heat and they will never burn unless you don't stir when needed. Makes for some excellent brownies (taste and effect).

5. i very much doubt this recipy works, when i make cannabutter i keep it on a medium boil for 2 hours. your supost to keep it on a low boil for 4-6 hours.

i cant remember were i saw that but i remember checking like 30 websites before i made the stuff so i pretty dam sure.

6. My friends and i made a bunch of rice krispy treats the other week and they were bum as hell

btw its Canna Budder not butter

7. no it is cannabutter mate :p

8. yep, 2 years later, but budder is whipped BHO I think