Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

how to smoke hash oil?

• Please log in to reply

Canned Heat

Canned Heat

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
I have 1 g of medical hash oil sitting in front of me. How the hell do I smoke this stuff!!?! Can I dip it onto a paperclip and stick that into the bowl and smoek that?>

Similar Topics: how to smoke hash oil?     x

CptDankNuggets

CptDankNuggets

Herb

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,335 posts
Put it on top of a bowl and smoke it yes that's the best way to smoke it.

Scorch0

Scorch0

Sun of Nothing

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
if you got a sack on you, just dip some on a nug and light away:smoking:

Canned Heat

Canned Heat

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
that simple huh

Mellowvibe

Mellowvibe

Gentlepunk

• Registered Upgraded
  • 174 posts
Dip a paper clip into it then when you have a nice glob on the end of your clip, position it over a packed bowl. Use a lighter to heat up the oil and it will roll off the paper clip and into the bowl where it will sink into the weed. Fucking smoke that shit and get toasted.

WARNING: You barely need to use ANY heat at all to acomplish this task dont even touch the oil with the flame or it will all go up in smoke. Be alert, and this can take a few trys to get right so, you know?
yeah.

Canned Heat

Canned Heat

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
yep. i am fucking BLAZED. hash oil rocks

Adjs311

Adjs311

Sunnyvale Resident

• Old School
  • 1,003 posts
Shit, I hope your blazed after some oil :P. Never had the pleasure how is the high from oil? I know its very strong, but is it more body or more heady or what? For instance budder I have heard is all in the head.

bubbzigs

bubbzigs

what would Shatner do?

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Shit, I hope your blazed after some oil :P. Never had the pleasure how is the high from oil? I know its very strong, but is it more body or more heady or what? For instance budder I have heard is all in the head.

well, this is from personal experiance, the has oil i tried was more body high. everybody i talk to also says that hash oil lasts a little less than bud or normal hash. but its a hugh rush

mcgrblunts

mcgrblunts

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 133 posts
Hash oil's definetly a body high. I just made some from a shitload of resin i cleaned from multiple bongs, and everytime i dip a ciggarette in it or rub a nug in it i get a huge body rush for like 15 - 30 minutes. I like it alot:)

TDWPfan111

TDWPfan111

Blazed All Day

• Registered Upgraded
  • 818 posts

Hash oil's definetly a body high. I just made some from a shitload of resin i cleaned from multiple bongs, and everytime i dip a ciggarette in it or rub a nug in it i get a huge body rush for like 15 - 30 minutes. I like it alot:)

How exactly did you make hash oil out of resin? I have a pipe that collects resin like a mother...... and I always end up throwing it away since I dont really like smoking resin, if I could make something out of all of it, would just be another step forward to not wasting as much MJ as needed..

c20h25n3oIsGood

c20h25n3oIsGood

what should i put here?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,704 posts

How exactly did you make hash oil out of resin? I have a pipe that collects resin like a mother...... and I always end up throwing it away since I dont really like smoking resin, if I could make something out of all of it, would just be another step forward to not wasting as much MJ as needed..

it turns out you cant !

he just is smoking resin....hash oil would be uhh trichomes and ooey gooey goodness not smoked shit man.

iwannagethigh

iwannagethigh

you wanna match?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 557 posts

yep. i am fucking BLAZED. hash oil rocks

i envy you man ive been dying to try some hash, hash oil is even better:smoke:

kindbud319

kindbud319

RooR Owner!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 753 posts
Yea you deffenetly cant make hash oil out of resin. IDK what your smoking but its probly ISO mixed with resin, and the ISO is whats giving your the rush. Ahahahaha
But seriously IDK what the fuck your smoking but its not hash oil

hpidriver

hpidriver

floatin on the layer cake

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,961 posts
You can use extract bowls or a bell like this:
Posted Image

best thing to burn it is with a ti pad

mcgrblunts

mcgrblunts

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 133 posts
Dude you can make hash oil from resin, it just wouldnt be as potent as if you made it with good bud or with trimmings. Resin from a bowl still has thc trapped in it, just not as much as the actual plant considering you already smoked the leaf. (Look it up on a multitude of webpages)

But anyway, to make it: You need some form of solvent. I used acetone (nail polish remover) for lack of a better one, but alot of people like to use rubbing alcohol or butane (if you are making honey oil). Once you put your resin or plant trimmings or bud submerged in your solvent and agitate the solution, strain it through a wire mesh, cheese cloth, an old shirt, anything that filters out big shit and lets little shit pass through. Dump the remaining liquid out onto a pan (the bigger the better to increase surface area of your liquid and to increase evaporation rate) and either leave it on a windowsill or outside, or if you have a bunsen burner or an available stove you can evaporate it with that. WARNING: this can be dangerous if you are using a solvent which is flammable or which has flammable vapors (for this reason i suggest letting it evaporate in the sun. Once the liquid is gone and your oil no longer smells like solvent, let it dry and then scrape it up and do what you please.

mad_reefer

mad_reefer

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Dude you can make hash oil from resin, it just wouldnt be as potent as if you made it with good bud or with trimmings. Resin from a bowl still has thc trapped in it, just not as much as the actual plant considering you already smoked the leaf. (Look it up on a multitude of webpages)

But anyway, to make it: You need some form of solvent. I used acetone (nail polish remover) for lack of a better one, but alot of people like to use rubbing alcohol or butane (if you are making honey oil). Once you put your resin or plant trimmings or bud submerged in your solvent and agitate the solution, strain it through a wire mesh, cheese cloth, an old shirt, anything that filters out big shit and lets little shit pass through. Dump the remaining liquid out onto a pan (the bigger the better to increase surface area of your liquid and to increase evaporation rate) and either leave it on a windowsill or outside, or if you have a bunsen burner or an available stove you can evaporate it with that. WARNING: this can be dangerous if you are using a solvent which is flammable or which has flammable vapors (for this reason i suggest letting it evaporate in the sun. Once the liquid is gone and your oil no longer smells like solvent, let it dry and then scrape it up and do what you please.

I knew someone who blew up there apartment while making oil. no one was hurt so its ok to laugh. :smoking:

mcgrblunts

mcgrblunts

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 133 posts
hahaha thats hilarious, but proves that it really can happen lol.

Zorkmid

Zorkmid

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
The posting which suggests putting a small dab on a bud and then smoking that is probably the best. Just watch for resin buildup in the screen. When it happens, just torch the clog and smoke that carefully. The WORST WAY to smoke it is in a crack pipe, trust me..you don't want to do this. The oil will flare once, and release all the THC for a wonderful hit - but then CHEMISTRY takes you on a bummer. Here's why:

After the first burn (when the THC is released) the combustion byproducts and residues form a PLASTIC LIKE substance, if you smoke this, you will cough and cough and cough..your lungs will besore for 2 days!

It takes a lot of effort to clean this garbage out of the spherical bowl, hardly worth it. I found it wasn't soluble in water, isopropanol, methyl or ethyl alcohols, acetone took some of it off..but to really clean the stuff out took toluene and some vigorous mechanical scrubbing with 4-0 steel wool! (obviously this gunk is NOT something you want to expose your lungs to!) Further, once scrubbed with detergent and hot water (to remove any traces of the solvent) heating the pipe with a butane torch lighter will STILL produce a nasty bit of plastic smelling fumes for a few minutes. I suspect that the gunk penetrates the borosilicate Pyrex glass of the pipe, this is not unheard of in chemistry practice.

BTW: these experiments took place using the highest quality medical hash oil, by a person with a legal prescription in a state that recognizes the human rights of a patient, and the recommendations of their Medical Doctor regarding the treatment of chronic pain.

Cheers!
Zorkmid

Alexyonfire!

Alexyonfire!

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 4,897 posts

The posting which suggests putting a small dab on a bud and then smoking that is probably the best. Just watch for resin buildup in the screen. When it happens, just torch the clog and smoke that carefully. The WORST WAY to smoke it is in a crack pipe, trust me..you don't want to do this. The oil will flare once, and release all the THC for a wonderful hit - but then CHEMISTRY takes you on a bummer. Here's why:

After the first burn (when the THC is released) the combustion byproducts and residues form a PLASTIC LIKE substance, if you smoke this, you will cough and cough and cough..your lungs will besore for 2 days!

It takes a lot of effort to clean this garbage out of the spherical bowl, hardly worth it. I found it wasn't soluble in water, isopropanol, methyl or ethyl alcohols, acetone took some of it off..but to really clean the stuff out took toluene and some vigorous mechanical scrubbing with 4-0 steel wool! (obviously this gunk is NOT something you want to expose your lungs to!) Further, once scrubbed with detergent and hot water (to remove any traces of the solvent) heating the pipe with a butane torch lighter will STILL produce a nasty bit of plastic smelling fumes for a few minutes. I suspect that the gunk penetrates the borosilicate Pyrex glass of the pipe, this is not unheard of in chemistry practice.

BTW: these experiments took place using the highest quality medical hash oil, by a person with a legal prescription in a state that recognizes the human rights of a patient, and the recommendations of their Medical Doctor regarding the treatment of chronic pain.

Cheers!
Zorkmid

Sure it did.
Hash oil does not produce a plastic like substance.

HPIAdam

HPIAdam

Home grown

• Registered Upgraded
  • 259 posts
knife hits!!!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)