Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

backwoods

• Please log in to reply

oLE51289

oLE51289

• Registered Upgraded
  • 921 posts
just bought a pack of honey backwoods...i hear they're a unique blunt, how would i go about rolling one?

Similar Topics: backwoods     x

Killah

Killah

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
In the words of lil wayne... "I don't smoke backwoods, I just smoke dutcheeyyyss."

suburbantoker

suburbantoker

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,881 posts
You need to unroll it and then re-roll it.

Find the spot down at the tip where there should be a little corner and unroll it, put your bud in, and roll it back up, or just empty/stuff.

gchinky

gchinky

Smooth Criminal

• Registered Upgraded
  • 250 posts
you kind of have to moisten the whole blunt so it doesnt rip when you unravel it. also the way that its rolled it only unrolls on one end.

chhaaddd

chhaaddd

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
There are videos on youtube that will explain it alot better than someone typing it on here. Type something like "how to roll backwoods". I think "blunt review" has a how to on rolling them. Their username starts with an O.

oLE51289

oLE51289

• Registered Upgraded
  • 921 posts
god damn backwoods are hard as fuck to roll. i gave up in the middle and grabbed a white owl instead, made a much nicer looking blunt. my biggest issue with the backwoods was that the paper is so limp, its not stiff at all to aid your rolling. i'll try again later though, maybe when i'm feeling a little more patient.

somekid

somekid

• Registered Upgraded
  • 602 posts
in the words of the late Mac Dre
"I smoke back wood blunts, cause they the most expensive"

Backwoods are nice, its all about just licking and wrapping the weed, air rollers have better luck wit backwoods.

numba1stunna885

numba1stunna885

• Registered Upgraded
  • 457 posts
I hate backwoods for real.....they are by far the harshest tasting and smoking blunts you can find, and rolling them is just a pain the ass really. They also dont really burn that slow and I swear everytime I smoke one I get a weird head rush and I just dont even feel right. I love dutchmasters so it's not that type of blunt that bothers me but them backwoods are just not my cup of tea.

jco

jco

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
Honestly, if you know how to roll them decently, there isn't a more enjoyable blunt.
"If it ain't a backwood, it ain't all that good" -Mac Dre

legalizebud89

legalizebud89

Got Blunt?

• Old School
  • 2,207 posts

Honestly, if you know how to roll them decently, there isn't a more enjoyable blunt.

Truuuue fuckin' that. I've been able to roll a blunt sense 8th grade but I still can't figure them shit's out...:mad::mad:

numba1stunna885

numba1stunna885

• Registered Upgraded
  • 457 posts

"If it ain't a backwood, it ain't all that good" -Mac Dre

I have to disagree.....I know how to roll the fuck out of any type of blunt, so it's not a matter of it not being a good final product, I just don't like the way they smoke at all. It's all just a matter of personal preference, but I just don't see how anyone can go from white owls and phillies and blunts like that and turn around and enjoy backwoods, because it really is a different smoke and everything. Everyones different tho, but keep them backwoods away from me lol

ISmokeGrapes

ISmokeGrapes

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
if it aint a backwood it aint all that good. smoke them woods, stomp the swishers. and dont forget to light the right side or ur shit will unravel.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users