How do you clean your bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by sneakers, Jan 30, 2008.

1. i pour simple green into my tubes and get all the air out.
    watch out for labels tho

2. i've used 420 it was alright... iso/ salt works everytime

3. #63 BlowingOs, Jun 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Use bleach, rat poison, and antifreeze. Always does the charm...

4. alright not trying to be another bumper to this old thread BUT...

I have a SG mini bent neck king and i just left it soak with %91 iso with epsom salts. after shaking it like crazy, letting it soak over night and shaking it again it still has a ring about where the top of the water would be. (this is the second time i haven't be able to get it clean)

my ashcatcher is the same way, i filled it up and let it soak and it still isnt clean either.

is GO or oxyclean what i should try next???

5. #65 zxzDarkCloudzxz, Jul 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2011
    simple green works perfectly^
    its also non toxic. careful about filling your tube with toxic stuff
    not good for longevity life

6. DONT USE RICE
    the reason you use salt and alcohol is cuz once you have it clean you can run water through it and dissolve all the salt. Its not so easy to rid of all the rice... especially if you have a bong with percs or a splash guard.
    DONT USE RICE

7. Hey, here is a video i made today of how I clean my Illadelph. Hope this helps.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZcROI9LZhc&feature=relmfu]How to Clean Your Bong: Illadelph Woodgrain 9mm - YouTube[/ame]

:wave:

8. I just used iso alcohol and a bottle brush. Bend the brush at a 45 degree angle before inserting in order to reach those hard to reach areas. Works like a charm.

I've noticed that I get a ton more higher with a clean bong and clean water. My theory is that some of the THC gets absorbed into the crud.

9. dude, 99.5% iso is DA BOMB, man! just got a 40oz bottle of it and rushed home to try it. i haven't cleaned my bong since i bought it, that's  about a bit longer than a year, poured the iso and some salt, and after a few shakes and spins and whatnot, it looks brand new! didn't even take 5 minutes!  :eek:  :hello:  :metal:  :yay:  :smoke:

10. Throw some kosher salt through the neck and the stem fill about about 1/2 inch with 91% ISO. Then tilt and shake until clean. Rinse. Repeat as necessary

Sent from my XT1028 using Grasscity Forum mobile app