How do you clean your bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by sneakers, Jan 30, 2008.

1. 1. a small amount of 70% iso (can be purchased at local pharmacy)
    2. a little bit more kosher salt than iso alcohol (it works as a better abrasive than regular salt)
    3. steaming hot water all the way up to the downstem hole.
    4. plug hole with carved up Jack Daniels single barrel cork bottle top
    5. plug mouth hole with hand, grab bottom with other hand.
    6. shake that shit. repeat until clean
    7. rinse until no smelly of alcohol

2. for my glass pipe i just full a small container with rubbing alchohol and let it sit for 2 hours, wash it off, and let it dry and it's good as new. I imagine the same would work with a bong if you had a container and enough alchohol

3. to clean my shit i just fill that shit with boiling water and all of it soak right off :)

4. this is so easy. pour in as much 91% iso alcohol as you would water in the tube (maybe a little more), any amount of salt (kosher, epsom, table), and shake lightly. resin will disappear.

5. Grunge Off Super Soaker, shit's so good.

6. take acetone and swish it around for a while

7. 420 or bling
    mix it around

8. I have a bamboo bong.....to be honest I have no idea if I should clean it or even how to. I usually just throw some water in there and swish it around. Anyone else in my predicimint...or are bamboo bongs crap?

9. wow one time i got rlly rlly ripped :D and cleaned my bong with a metal coat hanger it took like three hours to scratch all the resin off of the mouth piece and for the bubbler i jammed a brillo pad a cup if everclear and some aquarium gravel clean of course it worked and i still use the brillo idea for the whole thing.

10. dont ever use rice if you have tight spaces though.

it will get lodged into a spot, will swell up, and ur fucked.

Ive had multiple pieces of barley and rice stuck on my percs because i tried using it to clean ``

11. [​IMG][​IMG]

JUST LIKE THAT, KABOOM BABY.
    [​IMG]

12. formula 420 but prolly alc and salt since it is cheaper from now on

13. I know not to use alcohol, but is it okay to use vinegar in an acrylic bong?

Or whats the best for acrylic?

14. Orange chronic is the best it works like magic

15. Dragon Piss THE BEST : 4 )

16. Uncooked rice = Win

17. simple green

18. fellas its very simple u get eucolyptus oil or this stuff called wool wash then u go buy some $2 tooth brushes, the wool wash or oil eats away the tar and the tooth brush will take everything straight off also gets rid of a lot of the smell, oh n i forgot use warm to hot water and becareful with glass stuff as going from hot to cold water can make the shit break. but you could just use the wool wash n rice or something aswell. (cant spell lol very high)

19. a ziplock bag filled with rubbing alcohol and salt. throw the pipe in, shake it around getting the salt and alcohol in the crevices, and then wash it all out with scorching hot water. Then I take a pipe cleaner and get in the nooks and crannys, and then voila! its spotless.

20. water rinse it everyday u use it

invest in a ashcatcher if u can(saves the bong from gettin really dirty and change that water every bowl or two)

then when it gets dirty
    alcohol 91
    salt(it dissolves it water so it wont get stuck)

remember glass gets really slippery when wet with iso alcohol