How to clean a grinder

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by ksaul, Jan 26, 2008.

1. Homemade vodka + salt works best ;D

2. How I clean my grinder.

1 empty what ever contents may be left in it.
    2 scrape any keif from the sides and teeth.
    3 grab a sealable container make sure its big enough to cover your grinder.
    4 pour enough alcohol in it to cover the grinder pieces.
    5 let it soak about an hour. Drain the grinder and let dry.
    6 pour the alcohol out into a glass dish you can scrape.
    7 Let the liquid evaporate and scrape the keif up and smoke it.

3. You can make some QWISO from it.

4. i have a pretty big grinder.. does a ziploc work

5. Yep.

This thread was answered a year ago blades. :)

6. yes. this.

7. Well its better than a new thread asking the same thing. I learned something also.

8. thanks all i made a new post before i used the search function dumb me gonna try the freezer thing my self, then the alcohol in zip lock back thing. any one have their weed break their grinder before.

9. [quote name='ksaul']I got a grinder that is loaded with weed residue inside, and its making to close to impossible to turn.. whats the best method to get this thing to look brand new again?[/Q

Boil in milk for 30min or so its realy easy and every time your grinder comes out like new. I have a space case and i even put the plastic ring in it wont harm your grinder in anyway. Now this is where the fun starts The first couple of times i tryed it i used the milk to make hot chocolat wow i was a mess now i have fun making cakes n chocolat bars with the milk have fun experamenting...

10. Milk? :laughing:

ISO man.

11. I have a standard two piece grinder and my screen isn't removable but there is a lot of good stuff trapped under my screen and I want to get to it! Any suggestions?

12. The bottom should still come off if it has a screen.

13. buy a new grinder

14. YOO!! TOSS THAT SHIT INTO A BAG OF ISO ALCOHOL! THen pour onto plate and BAM FUCKING MAGIC JUST HAPPENED BEFORE YOUR EYES in 6-18 hours! HASHHH!!

15. this thread got bumped in 2008, 2009 and 2010

16. do you need to rinse the grinder with water after you soak it in iso? or do you just let the iso evaporate on its own without rinsing with water?

17. pour some 90+ iso inside it then put the alcohol on a plate n let it evap. put all that residue to use!

18. i mean the grinder itself.. do i just let it dry? or do i wash the iso with water then dry?

19. dude make grinder hash. Just soak it in some iso, pour it out through a filter and let the alcohol evaporate. It's worth it, and it only takes a few minutes.

EDIT: this thread is old as fuck

20. i already know to make hash but im talking about cleaning the grinder itself. do i wash the iso with water then dry? or no need to rinse with water and just let the iso dry