Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Will a Contact High Show on a Drug Test

• Please log in to reply

JuicyJBB

JuicyJBB

Pure Sativa Preservation

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,354 posts
I meant to post this yesterday, but I totally forgot. My friend is on probation so he can't smoke anymore. He hasn't been smoking for 2 weeks and I was smoking some of my Cinderella 99 I got recently. He can't smoke because he's on probation, but since he hasn't smoked in 2 weeks his tolerance went down and he got high off the smoke. Will that show up on a drug test.

JuicyJBB

JuicyJBB

Pure Sativa Preservation

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,354 posts
So will this show on a drug test?

Stoner420Chick

Stoner420Chick

Blazin Blunts

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,042 posts
If he got high the THC was probably absorbed into his body so it might show up.

KushnKill

KushnKill

*j~killah

• Registered Upgraded
  • 135 posts
I doubt it. It should be gone by then. Definitely.

gonemadwithmary

gonemadwithmary

Brother Nature

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,862 posts
nah, man. i think you're friend's drug test safe. :)

props on tokin' that c99, though. that's some CRAZY shit you got right there! :smoking::smoking::smoking: god dayum, i love that strain.

EDIT: wait, when's the drug test anyway? 'cause if it was the day after he got high or something like that, THEN he might have a problem. (especially since you were smoking some dankity dank :smoke:) but that kind of shit usually goes through your system in less than 24 hours.

eleven357

eleven357

Bong hits on the roof

• Registered Upgraded
  • 9,270 posts
This is why they have established cutoff limits for thc in your urine in lab tests. Home testing kits have no cutoff and will show any amount of thc in the urine.

parole and probation send their tests to a lab so there is a cutoff.

JuicyJBB

JuicyJBB

Pure Sativa Preservation

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,354 posts
Well his first drug test is going to be in two weeks. He has just been put on probation. I'm going to feel really fucked up he fails because of me.

gonemadwithmary

gonemadwithmary

Brother Nature

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,862 posts
2 weeks? man, you don't have ANYTHING to worry about.

JuicyJBB

JuicyJBB

Pure Sativa Preservation

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,354 posts

2 weeks? man, you don't have ANYTHING to worry about.

Good. Thanks.

{bright_eyes}

{bright_eyes}

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

This is why they have established cutoff limits for thc in your urine in lab tests. Home testing kits have no cutoff and will show any amount of thc in the urine.

parole and probation send their tests to a lab so there is a cutoff.

actually i think the cutoff on the home test is 50 nl. read the instructions, it has all of those in it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users