boys with nipple rings

Discussion in 'General' started by littlegirl, Jan 26, 2008.

1. i got both of mine done, but their not even rings or hoops just real small barbells

2. Question is, does it make any difference down south?

3. yeah you can wear a bra afterward,

it dosent hurt really, i mean a mouth pircing dosent hurt, its the next day swelling and shit that makes it so uncomfy your nipples just hurt for an hour or two then its like you never had it done,

4. What's the point? I mean, of any of it?

5. I don't have any piercings, and don't think I ever will, but I've always found them to be sexy on females, especially belly button piercings

6. Esthetics.

7. very much so. and he likes mine as well.

8. exactly.

9. i used to think like that, but then i realized i never really get into fights. So i decided to get my helix pierced...out of the way and i love it.

10. Word.

Piercings: 0
    Tattoos: 1

But damn, I wish i could find a chick with nipple rings. I should just start asking up front.

11. i pierced my buttcheecks closed

the girls love it.

12. that would suck balls, i take mine out if i think shit may go down, byt sometimes you dont have time, i hope i always have time lol

13. I know this one guy with nipple rings and he pulls them off pretty nicely. They're pretty bad ass. But most guys should never pierce their nipples.

14. if you wanna get em, get em!! i wore a bra afterwards... and was fine. i mean, i didnt wear one the day after, but after that it was fine. they healed up really quickly and sensation is definitely dulled a little bit, but not entirely gone and personally, the benefits have so far greatly outweighed the drawbacks. and ive gotten pretty good, uh.... feedback about them :rolleyes:

15. i am so saving up to get my nipples pierced!