Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Cone Shaped Joints

• Please log in to reply

Nugs

Nugs

• Registered Upgraded
  • 260 posts
Since I started smoking about 2 years ago, I've always used glass, or just been with people who have rolled. Recently, I've been interested in joints/blunts for their convenience, and the nice flavor some papers/cigars can add.

I've been looking at a lot of tutorials on how to roll lately, and I can finally roll somewhat decently. From what I've read, cone shaped joints burn the best, but I'm not exactly sure how to roll them.

Can someone please make a little tutorial with some pictures?

godsthirdnut

godsthirdnut

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,704 posts
i don't think they really burn that much better, they just look really tight.

if i want to make them i make sure i use a crutch and just spread the weed unevenly, so there is more in one end then the other. then i start rolling in the skinny end, and sort of wrap the paper tighter around the crotch then the rest of the J.

ajo102688

ajo102688

• Registered Upgraded
  • 169 posts
Hmm, never noticed that they burn better, but I usually go for a little bit of a cone shape. As far as I know there isn't much of a secret to it other than putting more weed in the fatter end and rolling it tighter at the bottom and less tight at the top. I'm a much bigger fan of glass and I don't roll j's much so I'm not the best person to ask.

Dagolf

Dagolf

• Registered Upgraded
  • 733 posts
Actually I have found that the cone shape doesnt run quite as much as a cig shaped...dont know why though, they just always seemed to hit better and burn slower for me

AllUpInTangles

AllUpInTangles

Don't Touch Me

• Registered Upgraded
  • 483 posts
I like cones cause they look cooler. To roll a cone simply put more weed in one end of the joint before you skin up.

practice makes perfect

RegularWeed

RegularWeed

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
Join Roller's Handbook

Mr.swisher1

Mr.swisher1

• Registered Upgraded
  • 307 posts

i don't think they really burn that much better, they just look really tight.

if i want to make them i make sure i use a crutch and just spread the weed unevenly, so there is more in one end then the other. then i start rolling in the skinny end, and sort of wrap the paper tighter around the crotch then the rest of the J.

lol yea if you want some thing to burn better roll a blunt an they tast an are easyer to roll at least fo me

Munga

Munga

asd

• Registered Upgraded
  • 569 posts
To become a very good joint roller, get a bunch of packs of zig zags and a shitload of rolling tobacco. Just keep rolling that shit until you can get the perfect joint shaped cig, and then try your hand at weed.

Thrill

Thrill

Herbaged

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,669 posts
I fucking hate rolling with tobacco. So dry. I prefer messing up over and over and over with a joint full of weed.

DaRampantRabbit

DaRampantRabbit

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
smple pal... as they say, roach one end.. less gear that end fattening out towards the opposite end... then roll as normal... end with less gear will automatically be tighter and u get a cone shape... i always roll like this. far superior way of smoking.

StandUp&GetHigh

StandUp&GetHigh

really likes marijuana

• Registered Upgraded
  • 164 posts

smple pal... as they say, roach one end.. less gear that end fattening out towards the opposite end... then roll as normal... end with less gear will automatically be tighter and u get a cone shape... i always roll like this. far superior way of smoking.

i cant really picture what your saying, you wanna like draw a picture or take a picture or something? thanks

nicsye

nicsye

vape&glass&jays

• Registered Upgraded
  • 551 posts
1. roll up a very small cone out of thick paper, this is the roach.
2. place it at one end of the rollie at the corner opposite the gum, with the skinny end pointing out, roll the paper around the roach
3. you should now have a cone with the roach fitted at the base.
4. grind up the weed, and put it on a peice of paper with a crease, so its like a coke line.
5. scoop up the weed with your cone, keepin it packed.
6. lick the end and close it up!
7. SMOKE

Nugs

Nugs

• Registered Upgraded
  • 260 posts
Thanks for the tips.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users