Ever Get caught by cops with weed

Discussion in 'General' started by Devken323, Jan 25, 2008.

1. Had pretty much the entire north Austin police force catch me smoking as a kid. Had an ounce of some purple dank, and head to the woods with a few friends before going to one of their houses. Before arriving in said woods there was this BEAUTIFUL car that looked totally out of place. We get to the woods, we sit down, I take a hit. Next thing you know we have a half dozen cops aiming guns/tasers at us and screaming to get on the ground. My friend pissed himself, and my other friend was so paranoid. The cops thought I was being a real jackass because of my lack of concern regarding my "health" or the law. They were called because the people who came in that "beautiful car" started flashing an airsoft gun around like (seriously?!) and people called the 5-0. Guess they assumed we were the perps and had weapons, fucking silly copz! No charges, and I smoked some weed when I got home. It was also the day my moms asked for the hook-up. A real blessing in disguise.

2. Fuck if that happened in my state I'd be in jail right now and out of college, really makes you think about the fucked up laws we have.

And to anyone who doesn't live in a legal (or pretty much legal) state, if you're bringing bud in a car all you have to do is keep it airtight and keep it hidden from view, which means not in the glove compartment.

And if pulled over and a cop tries to search your car just say you don't give consent to search your car and if they make you get out close and lock it behind you. Upon hearing those magic words they will likely try to scare the shit out of you by saying they're going to bring in the dogs or if they're really assholes they'll say if you don't let them search they'll bring you into the station but remember you always have the right to refuse a search even if they already started searching and that can never be held against you. No matter what they do to you as long as you don't allow a search they have nothing to hold against you. On the other hand if it isn't airtight and they can smell it you could be in trouble because smell alone can be considered probable cause alone for a search.

3. I remember back when i was in 9th grade it was like the 2nd or 3rd day of school and my 2 other friends a had a blunt full of some high grade mid. So we went to a spot to smoke it and us being dumb ass hell we was smoking right in front of a classroom window (and it was the window of a mean teacher at that). When we heard the door open my friend threw away the blunt and So she came outside and asked us what we were doing. We was just staring at her and we was like, "Nothing" lol. So she looked around the corner and was sniffing where we smoked. Now either she had horrible sinus problems or didn't care but she didn't smell ANYTHING. I could still see a little smoke coming up from the blunt so i just thought we were busted but she was oblivious haha. She asked for our school I.D's which we didn't have because my school was pretty big and it took a while before all the I.D's were given out. So she just asked for our names and we all gave her fake names of course. She said she was gonna keep her eye on us lol. She let us go and i learned that day to NEVER smoke in school. And if you do don't do it in front of a teacher's window lol.

~Cherry

4. I talk to cops like I do my neighbors. Just make conversation with them, kiss their ass. Don't be a dick to a man who has the authority to ruin your life.

• Like Like x 1
  5. 1) A month into my freshman year (September 2013)in college a friend and I decided to roll a j and go smoke outside. It was a Saturday at penn state and there was a football game going on so everyone was gone. We find a little staircase outside that leads to an underground area I think used for maintenance room entry. We essentially cornered ourselves but thought that since we were out of sight that we were safe. We spark it up and after only a few hits my friend says there is someone coming down the stairs. We froze as two cops came around the corner. I was holding the j and the dude tells me to hand it over so I do. He pats me down and all the good stuff. We are both very polite and cooperative but at the end he said that my friend is off the hook since he wasn't holding the j. As for me I got a misdemeanor for small amount (it was like .1 grams) and got put on ard and got $1250.00 court costs.
    2) it's now February 2014, only 2 months into my 10 month ard sentence and I decide to smoke some more cuz that's what we do. Me and another friend go outside do smoke a j in a Nader but now we go out toward the woods in a dark secluded location for gay sex. Lol jk. We think we are safe till we see a dude really far away. We shrug it off as people often walk around there. Moments later a car pulls down the long driveway so we hop the fence and stupidly drop our weed stuff. We take off through a snowy field and see another cop car in a nearby parking lot. They yell to stop but we keep going. I ended up at another fence so I pull a pretty ninja front flip type somersault roll over this fence. I also jumped a huge stream through the field that my friend couldn't clear so I kept going. I made it away and hid for a while but realized that my friend would probably be screwed if he didn't give my name. So I casually walk towards the dorms through a soccer field and a cop runs toward me awkwardly and tells me to stop. Another 2 cars also pull up. The whole damn fleet was after me! In the end I got another misdemeanor but thankfully the cops didn't hit me with a penalty for fleeing. I think I'll be on probation but I still haven't been to my court date. Good times.

6. So this shit happened today.
    Me and my homies were chilling in my friend V's garage smoking and what not, then out of nowhere cops come busting in saying they have a search warrant. This is my first time getting in trouble with the law so I was scared shitless and didn't know what to do. They sat us all down (4 of us including me) and began to search the room. I had like .2 of wax on me, and my friend J was hitting my pen as the cops came in, so he was "technically" in possession of that. After they search everything we go down to the station and at this point I'm still in shock about what's happening. Turns out they had been watching V's house for 3 weeks cause he had been dealing for a bit, so I guess someone snitched on him.
    The cops ended up telling me that they weren't giving me any charges right now, but my court date was pending, so wish me luck

7. no...thank god :p

8. I've been caught with bud and a scale by the same cop twice let me keep my scale and no ticket or anything

9. [quote name="Hitthatphattie" post="17413835" timestamp="1362363426"]i live in Guelph Ontario Canada its not decriminalized here, the officer said they could charge me with possession but didn't I'm assuming since they just let me go, but doesn't make sense to make me go to a court date.[/quote

Did they give you a paper that had a court date on it and stuff? If they did then it counts as an arrest on your record and the judge will decide if you get a fine or not

10. A few years ago I was with some of my freinds late at night, riding around the city at night on bikes, we had just smoked a blunt and came up this hill to the street. We were stoned at this point, and a car comes by, and it was a cop, so we were freaking out but it just passed by. We decided to wait a minute to go down the street then we saw another cop! It rolled by tho so we wanted to get the fuck out of there and I started biking on the street and am about 30 or so feet in front of them, and ANOTHER cop comes by, he slows down and puts on his side flood light, and inside I am freaaaking out, but I'm trying to look as normal as possible, and I keep my head down. He then revs his engine and I think that he's going to turn around and pull us over but he does'nt. Very Scary Moment but a good memory looking back.

11. One time my friends and I were walking down the street smoking out of a bowl. We were way young (probably 14) & just started getting into smoking. we thought we were invincible & could do whatever we wanted.
    Anyway, we walk onto the main road and walk into a car wash and sat by the vacuums. My friend walks behind the car wash with this guy so he could give her some green & right when she goes back, a cop pulls right in. There were about 6 people in our group. He goes back & finds my friend & the guy.
    He made us all sit down and started getting our names.. He started at the end of the row & luckily, I was the last one, so I could come up with something to say to not get me in trouble.
    Another cop pulls up & that's when it gets scary. I know this cop. He was my EX best friend's older brother who didn't like me. He starts talking to all of us but everyone just gives him bullshit answers. Then they start searching us.
    They find weed on three of the guys who were with us. They were the types who got in trouble a lot, so they ended up getting put in the cars. I think they had warrants. Then they reach my friend, & they find weed on her. She has to stay there too.
    The second cop comes to me & starts searching me. Then he's like "I recognize you. You were my sister's friend." & I was like yeah... Then for some strange reason I got this huge cocky feeling like I was such a badass & that's when I ruined it. He was like "are you high?" & I kept telling him no about 10 times. Then he said "I'm a cop, if you lie to me, you're gonna get in more trouble" & my naive self assumed that I wasn't going to get in trouble if I told him. So I was like "haha yeah I am" with such a cocky attitude. He told me to sit down. I was like "Why can't I go?! I don't have anything on me!" & he's like "because you're high"
    then he went to talk to another kid on the other side of the vacuums.
    Right as he went over there, the first cop came back and asked me & the last guy who was with us if the second cop found anything on us. We both said no & my dumbass was about to be like "but I'm high!" but I shut that thought up right away. The first cop said "okay you can go then"
    then we got up & walked away.
    My friend got 6 months probation for probably $5 worth. Welcome to Utah.
    But I was really lucky that happened. & I'm a lot smarter about it now!

12. Fortunately, no.

The only times I've ever been interrogated by cops was on a bicycle. Things like passing an empty pedestrian crossing while the lights were red, etc.

13. Yeah but they told us to go home lol cops rule hahah

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Yes
    Got a citation with 1 count possession and 1 count paraphernalia. I had under a gram and could have been fined 1k if I didn't plead diversion. Since it was my first offence I just took a 6 hour drug class (we watched a sandra bullocks movie and took a quiz) The charges were wiped from my record.

15. Nope. Not once, not ever.

16. Yeah but they're a fucking joke. When they caught me and a friend shmoking a spliff they start on us "Ah ye can't be doin that! Ye can't be doin that here, sure there are children around the place and they wouldn't be liking that"

They went into some rant about law and (dis)order on American telly and said that if we were going to be smoking "that shite", then we should stay home and do it in private residence.

I did get a bit cheeky, I did ask them were they not gonna arrest us and they were like "arrest you!? Sure we have enough bloody problems as it is!" Ahahaahahahahaha the guards are gas cunts, they may be pigs but come on.. They're such a joke that they don't even have the title of police. They're the gardai suiochana (the guardians of peace) ahaha they're a joke.

• Like Like x 1
  17. I was gonna say @Twee, americans don't talk like that, where you from? But I'm gonna go with the green isle now that I finished reading lol

18. I was caught smoking in my friends car. They took his weed (wasnt that much) his grinder and his pipe, they said they would let us go because they were feeling alittle bit more leniant. They didnt arrest us but issued us a warning, am i fucked at all?

19. Yes, once.
    I was in my old hood doing laundry at my moms and when I left, I made it out to the main street and had 2 cop cars pull up and flash their lights on me.
    Some BS about I match the description of someone they're looking for.
    Cop found the weed in my cigarette pack, let me keep it for being cooperative.