Ever Get caught by cops with weed

Discussion in 'General' started by Devken323, Jan 25, 2008.

1. Has anyone ever got caught smoking,having weed,or growing it by the cops?
    What did they do?

2. They were like "put your hands behind your back your under arrest for possession of marijuana" and I am like "fuck".

• Like Like x 1
  3. I've been caught with weed twice. The first time the cop just took my weed and let me go. The second time though I got six months probation with random drug-testing, and if I failed any UAs I would of had to go to jail.

The first time I was nice to the cop and he was a pretty laid back guy. The second time I got caught the cop that was involved was also pretty laid back. However, this time I was in a real pissed off mood when this cop caught me because I had just gotten my apartment broken into and over $400 worth of property stolen. I started cussing at this cop when he found the bud and he took me into the station. After all this, he told me he would of let me go had I not cussed at him.

I guess your outcome depends on how you treat the cop and the cop's personality.

4. I came reaaallly close once.

Me and some buds were hotboxing this car that my friend's parents owned but never used. So we're in there for a few hours, hitting this crazy four footer, and then we all decide to get out and air out the car.

So we opened the doors, and a HUGE cloud of smoke came out. Now, I should probably mention that this was in a military housing area, patrolled by military cops. So anyway, we're letting the car air out, playing some hacky sack, when this cop car pulls up. He comes over, says that they got some complaints about people blazing in this car. He goes into the open car, sees my buddy's bong. He took it, and then started searching and questioning us one by one. While I was waiting for my turn, I snuck out my weed and pipe and tossed it into a pile of leaves. When my buddy came back, he really casually kicked some leaves over my shit. So the cops search me, ask me if I smoked pot, didn't find anything on me, and because I had given them my cell number instead of my parent's number (had the phone on silent so it'd be like no one was home), they threatened to take me to child welfare (ugh, it sucked not being 18 and having that shit used against you, so glad I'm older now), so I gave them my real number and my dad picked me up. He was pretty mellow about the whole thing, and my mom just laughed at me for getting caught.

The next day, swing by the leaf pile, grabbed my shit, and had a niice wake and bake :smoke:

5. Well this isn't my story but it happened to a buddy of mine...

2 kids chillin in a park smoking cigs in a car a cop pulls up outta no where and comes up to the driver window

Cop:What are you guys doing?
    Friend:Hangin out lookin for something to do
    Cop:Can I see your I.D.
    Friend:For what?
    Cop:For your cigarrette
    Cop:You been smoking Marijuana
    Friend:No
    Cop:please get out of the car and put your hands on the hood

Then he reaches under the driver seat and pulls out a brand new steamer only smoked once

Then the kid in the passenger side dips out even though the cop still has his I.D.

The kid books it across the street and into his house

One kid got arrested for possesion of paraphanelia and possesion of under 2 grams

The other one resisting arrest and possesion of under 2 grams

Good thing is though is that there were 3 more pipes, an 8th, and a scale in the car but the stupid as cop didn't find them when he searched his car.

Some straight up bullshit

6. I got nailed by the Renselear County Sheriff with a 15 dollar bag of weed. Went to court and got the maximum punishment, a 50 dollar fine. Thank god for New York's Laws, where personal use anything less than 25g's is just a civil citation, like a parking ticket. Must be the work of NORML.

7. lol yeap got pulled over an we had weed an they called hella bak up an a dog an i said it was mine so my homeboy wouldent go to jail witch it wasnt so now im on probation an it sux dicks

8. sounds like an illegal search to me if that's really how it went down

9. the only time I ever came close to getting caught was when I went through a DUI checkpoint with a pound under my seat. I hadn't been drinking and acted perfectly normal and even thanked one of the cops for having the DUI stop to catch those damn drunks.

never suspected a thing :smoke:

10. Ive been caught with weed when I had a warrant out for me and my friend for possession of paraphenalia. They poured the weed on the ground and let us go. The Ganja Gods were looking down on us that day

11. That made it sound like you had a huge trash bag full. :smoke:

12. i had a half eigth of bubba kush in my car when i got my DUI.

the cops took it and i have yet to come across that strain again. . .

:cry:

but yeah they didnt charge me with posession so woohoo!

13. Was at a drum circle thing at the beach and was sparking a j, there were cops around but other people were smoking and it was dark and a ton of people were smoking cigarettes so I figured Id be safe if I watched my back. Well as Im doing this my buddy lights a tiki torch and a cop comes over to cite him for an open flame violation and notices me and comes up behind me. This all happened in like 10 seconds and it was just shitty but I just got my record expunged.

Then 3 friends and I were hotboxing a car outside of a closed visionworks and as we finished we see cops behind us, well apparently he had had his foot on the break like an ass and someone called in a suspicious car parked outside of a closed business. Fortunately they just dropped the weed on the ground after scaring us a little and they didn't even find the bowl I hid so yeah I guess I felt pretty good after that.

14. I've never been caught but I'm surprised at the amount of people who just get their weed confiscated and let go. I wonder how bad NC laws are in comparison to other states

15. haha I wish. No it was no more than a nickel. They also left our pipe and roaches in the car...or for some reason they missed them which I doubt

16. yep it was and they are trying to get the case dropped but as of right now they are both in drug counciling and getting tested 2 times a week

17. Fuck yea I got busted. Goddamn community service advisor came by and smelled weed in our dorm. 10 mins later teh cops show. I was ordered to go to 35 NA meetings. I did and got my case dismissed. Fuckin' a. We were stupid smoking in the dorm but we took precautions to dim the smell and we would not have gotten caught if my other roommates had not broken into their room the night before through their window cause that is why the douchebag came by. I can tell you no weed smoking has occurred in this dorm ever since. :( I live in CA and I would have taken the $100 maximum fine, but if you are under 21 your license is suspended for one year. O well, at least it is not on my record and I can still drive.

18. They were like "Empty your pockets". I was verbally forced to comply and I pulled out a quarter and he was like "Perfect, hands behind your back".

19. Yeah.

They came up to me and said 'follow me'
    I asked where we were going (i was in school at the time), I beleive I was like 16 ot 17, he said we were going to the office to search me because there had been a report of me having pot.

'may I go to the bathroom?'
    'Make it fast'

*flushing gram of white widow down toilet*

'alright i'm ready....'

pretty much how it went.