Funny stoned conversations with parents?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by roshiee, Jan 24, 2008.

1. Yeah me too! sorry for the slow response. Haven't been on GC in a while

2. This happened a couple days ago. Somehow my mom smelled weed after I smoked (I dab and it barely smells) She comes in as im devouring a sandwich

Mom: so you smoked weed and got the munchies huh?!
    Me: what (i didnt smell shit)
    Mom: it smells like weed
    Me: well its not me
    Mom: so you arent high right now?
    Me: not
    Mom: what?
    Me: nope

Then she left.

3. #4763 IDTENT, Feb 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2015
    I came home one night really stoned. It was late (2 or 3 am) but I decided I would quietly eat some food in the kitchen and then head off to bed. Apparently I wasn't as quiet as I thought, and my mum came into the room to see what was going on. She really hates weed and is also quite good at spotting when I am high. "Feeling kinda hungry are ya?" she asked me.
    "Indeed I am" I responded.
    She looked at my blood red eyes and then asked me, "I guess that's what happens when you get high..."
    I was very stoned and responded with something that didn't even make any sense.
    "What? I'm not high. Although I do have the munchies." I suddenly realized what I'd said then packed up my food and quickly went to bed. This just felt smameful at the time, but in hindsight it's kinda funny :p.

4. Lol

Stay High, Stay Lifted

5. Not really "funny", but kind of nice actually. I was just coming down off my high, and I decided to sit in the kitchen and talk to my dad while we listened to our favorite classical music. He's been really sick and we haven't gotten to talk alot, so just listening to quiet music and being happy was nice. 

6. I was lighting up on the couch and my dad looked at me with a funny face and said, 
    "Stop that." 
    And I took a big hit and said as I exhaled,
    "No."

7. Bump

Everyones a genius in their own mind

8. Bump

Everyones a genius in their own mind

9. I tried making a lightbulb vape and succeeded. As I was taking a hit, my mom comes in with clothes for my dresser, looks at me, and says "Is that crack?!"

10. which is why you invest in a real vape and not that crack like shit

11. Both my mom and my aunt (especially my aunt) are pretty spiritual/religious, so sometimes we'll all go to church together and then get brunch. I'm an atheist, so going to church doesn't do anything for me, but I do love me some French Toast. 

Usually, I'll either sneak out during the service and go smoke on this long nature trail behind the church, or I'll wait until there's a coffee social hour and go smoke then. The other week, after the service, I went up into this path, and smoked a couple bowls. Then I came back into the church to look for my mom, and she was talking with this woman my grandmother used to know. I'm just standing there baked. 

Me: Hi. 
    The woman: I LOVE YOU! (She gives me a big hug). I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. 

I smiled and then I left. 

12. ya fuck.... Wasn't high but was thinking about what bowl I was going to use for my bong tonight. Then my dad asks

Dad: do you know where I put my bag of joints?

Me: uhhhh. Up there,( pointing up stairs) the cabinet, ......... In the green tin.

Dad:( looks at me puzzled) ......( starts laughing) no the bag of pipe fittings for the ac line. Not my stash

Me: oh ...no I don't know whear you put them.

Dad: you should leave you bong alone tonight. Or I will beat you with it son.

Dad-Me: both luagh.

13. Laughing at all these :')
    So i live with my dad & step mom

Few months back, my dad was going to dinner with his work.

My step mom had to drive him so he could drink.

My step mom takes him so i decide to go outside a smoke a few bowls.
    Went up to my room and totally forgot my step mom was coming home.

When she got back she walks into my room while i was laying on my bed watching a film.
    I think i had around 7g on my desk (my tv is on right above my desk).

When i realised i had everything out on my desk i jumped up onto my feet, and got in front of her and said dont watch, its a really good film, im gunna give it to dad so you can watch it. Was so awkward, she must have known i was baked as well as my room smelling of weed. I wish i remembered the conversation but i was too high.[​IMG]

14. Not gonna lie same exact thing happened except it was a drug episode of Dr Phil ahaha sketchiest thing ever cause I felt she was always looking at me when I was looking away

15. I fucking love this, my friends know where the munchies are at and my mom always leaves stuff out for me and my friends

16. I love this thread <3

So I wake and bake before school that way I'm energized and positive throughout the day. Well, it was lab day for my biology class (what better way to be stoned as hell than to be in a learning environment full of science right?) I was looking through a microscope at two microscopic organisms and when one noticed the other it freaked out so bad (because it was placed with a predictor) it literally crapped itself. The sudden panicky behavior startled me and I jumped and then snorted at what just happened.

17. holy shit dude I lost it at the part where you said my bike hahaha. Oh man that's gold

18. I laughed out loud

19. ROFLCOPTER. You sir are going places

20. Dad asked if I'd been smoking weed, panicked and said, "Not Yet"