Funny stoned conversations with parents?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by roshiee, Jan 24, 2008.

1. My mom always has the phone on speaker, so when she calls you hear your voice echo throughout the conversation.

*Phone Rings*
    Me: Hello?
    Echo: Hello?
    Me: What?
    Echo: What?
    Me: (Realizes what's happening)
    Ohhhhhhhhh! * starts laughing*

Mom: Hello? Who's There?
    Me: No one.
    Mom: Oh ok, I'll be home soon.
    Me: Aight

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. my mom picked me up from my boyfriends and i was high as fuck and when we got home we were watching an inventions show and my mom says to me "hey casey youre pretty stoned, any good ideas for an invention?" and so i said "a toaster that pop out mini pizzas instead of toast"

3. I wish i had a good story to keep this thread going :/ This is one of my favorite threads

Life's better with a little green

4. As I was reading this my dad surprisingly came home early. After I just got done smoking 2 bowls of loud of course. Ended up talking side by side with him for the entire duration of my high in my room where in stinks. I've either come to conclusion they either don't care or my fokes aren't the sharpest tool in the shed.

5. man these stories are all so great! :lol:
    Ive a couple of good ones:

So one time I smoked some laced weed without knowing it and it was when i was really young so i had never tripped before so i was hardcore fucked up. 2 of my friends (who had also smoked it) were sitting at dinenr with my mom adn we were eating that pasta that is shaped like wagon wheels and if i didnt keep staring at them then they would start rolling off my plate (or so i thought). my mom was like "erin why are you staring at your plate?" and i was like "mom im just giving the noodles the respect the deserve." hahah

another time my parents were gone so i just smoked in my house thinking it would air out before they gt home. they came home 2 hours earlier tha nexpected so of course the house still reeked.
    parents: why does it smell like skunk in here?
    me: uhhh... i was burning glue.
    parents:....why?
    me: for an art project.
    parents: what project?
    me: a necklace for a friend
    parents: why did that require burning glue?
    me: who said it did?
    hahahah.

another isnt with parents but teachers. we were going on a field trip but since most of the class could drive we all drove down to where we were going instead of using a bus. I drove down in the same car as a few of my friends and we were driving in like a giant caravan wiht the rest of the class and the teachers car was driving somewhere in the middle. pretty much all the cars were smoking and blowing it our hte windows. (our ar included) no doubt the teacher saw it. when we all get there and pile out of our cars all the teacher says is: "im assuming you all want to get lunch first..." the teacher was probably stoned too!! :smoke:

6. So I smoked a little weed and came out for food. Sat down with a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch. And my mom looks at me and goes why are your eyes red. Hahahaha I looked at her and said their not. And she goes yes they are are they itchy. And I was like oh yea really itchy. Hahahaha. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407797900.833944.jpg

7. My mom called me once in the middle Of a smoke sesh in like 12th grade with my best friend, we where both pretty high but I answer the phone.

Me- what up mom
    Mom- what are you guys up too?
    Me- just watching a movie (friend laughing in back ground)
    Mom- oh okay just checking up on you
    Me-okay mom I'll talk to you la- (friend takes huge hit and starts coughing really hard)
    Mom- what was that?!?
    Me- oh nothing she just choked on a piece of popcorn, I got to go talk to you latter, by.

I thought she was going to call me out for sure when I got back to the house but she didn't say anything.

8. this was after i had taken a drive all the way from New jersey to Texas I we then go to a family event three hours away from Austin and about one day being here me and some family members go for a beer run and this is how it goes

Me: so do you guys both have your ID's

FM: no i dont have mine. Why ask?

ME: cus they check everyone in the groups ID'S

OFM: oh shit i dont have mine

FM: WHAT?!

OFM: no wait its right here

FM: good

as we are smoking in the car ride back

FM: ok so i cant smoke since im a little buzzed and im driving

OFM: so now you're going to have us get high the already thought druggie and the new boyfriend by ourselves right before we get back?

Me: shit

FM: yeah sorry

when we get there they have made a shit ton of food there and almost everyone was drunk so we were very good

9. This thread has got me dying xP okay, I have two;

So I was just destroyed, I had been smoking some dank ass weed all day and my friend came to pick me up at about 10 pm. She's incredibly mothering and she goes "I made a bunch of meatballs and mashed potatoes, do you wanna stop by my house before I drop you off?" And I'm just like "uh, fuck ya". So we get there and her mom is sitting on the couch and I sit down and my friend serves me my food. My friend goes "Caitlyn's not feeling well, she hasn't eaten today". Then her mom strikes up a conversation with me.

Her: What's wrong, maybe I have something I can give you.
    Me:..what?
    Her: Something to make you feel better...?
    Me: I feel fine?
    Her: I thought you felt sick?
    Me: Who the hell told you..oh wait, ya, no I'm good. *proceeds to devour the whole plate of food in about two minutes*

Then the second time, my mom was coming to pick me up from my apartment to take me to my court hearing and I was high as balls. Then my mom shows up (she normally just pulls up and I'd walk out. She's standing there in the doorway and there's a five footer in the corner, luckily everything else was out of sight.

Mom: Are you ready?
    Me: Ya man, I mean, mom, lemme just get my papers *picks up glass pipe that was on top of the papers and just looks at it* oh.. Well I probably should't bring this.

In the car she was just like "are you high?" And I'm just like "Mom, seriously, who gets high before court?". I don't think she believed me xP

10. Just the other night I had smoked some blue dream, I had a few fun conversations:

My dealer: make life good and you'll be successful
    Me: hahaha you look albino
    My dealer: your stoned as fuck
    Me: everything's moving.
    Dealer: what time is it will your parents be suspicious?
    Me: no it's 8:40 I still have time (they thought I was working late)
    Dealer: ok.
    (All of a sudden we are in the middle of a parking lot.)
    Me: shit it's 840 I need to get home
    ( I kinda freaked out)
    Got home:
    Mom: hey
    Me hey da...mom
    Mom what?
    Me nothing can you grab my packback? I mean backpack
    Mom why?
    Me it has my bike in it.
    Mom what ?
    Me my bike lock
    Mom come over and get itWhy can't you walk straight?
    Me I can walk fine you don't see straight.

It's a wonder they didn't test me.

11. I made some weed brownies when my mom wasn't home and I ate like 3 of em haha then like 2hrs later my mom came home and said did you make anything in the kitchen and without thinking I said yes and she was like let me taste one to see if you made em right. I was extremely stoned and I'm thinking of a way to convince my mom not to eat these brownies :smoking: . So I told he they taste like shit don't eat em. She then went into the kitchen and saw the tray was missing 3 brownies and she asked why would you eat 3 if they taste like garbage? I was like I dunno I was trying them and I ran by her grabbed the tray and ate the remaining brownies like about 7 of em and for the remainder of the day I was so high that I sat in my room staring at the ceiling hahaha and my mom also thought I was a fatass for eating all the brownies and not sharing

12. Mum: Where'd you go?
    Me: For a walk
    Mum: Where?
    Me: Down the street
    Mum: Was anyone out there?
    Me: Yeah, Tara was walking her dogs. [I start to laugh uncontrollably]
    Mum: Okaaaay
    Me: [Pretty much on the floor now] Yeah, her parents are dogs.

Then there was the time where I got gummy bears and my mum watched as I cut off the heads of the gummy bears and put them on other gummy bears.

13. It was the last day i was staying with my dad and so we both go out and hang out with our friends then while im smoking my 5 blunt my dad call and tells me to come home i take my time so when i get there he's in his truck and tells me to get in

dad: you re high as fuck

me: nnooooooo

dad: yes your eyes are red as fuck and you reek

me: well yes then

dad: fuck you we're getting food. what do you want?

me: chinese

14. holy balls 😂😧 you must have been higher than that guy who sky dived from space

Life's better with a little green

15. Haha, this one happened to me about a month after I told my parents I smoked weed.

I was in my room smoking a few bowls out the window then was about to meet my mates to go smoke somewhere so I had my bag and I had my lighter, my raw rizla's, grinder and roach tips in my bag, and my bag has like a small pocket in the side and I had my lighter, Rizla and tips in. And cause I just recently told my parents I smoke she said "what's in your bag?" And I said "nothing just a jacket and some water" then she said "let me check" so I said confidently "go ahead" without actually thinking she would look in the places my stuff was. Out of my luck, the first place she looks is the small pocket sees the stuff takes it out and says "what are you doing with these? You're not going out" I was panicking and said " they're not mine they're my mates I'm going to give them back to him" and we were doing this for a couple of minutes cause she knew I wasn't then she started laughing and said "I know you're not, don't let me see them again" so I was like "hahahahahaha okay!" And left!

Maybe not as funny now but it was then and quite scary!

16. #4716 doggyk, Aug 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2014
    [quote name="HilltopStoner" post="20535577" timestamp="1409440567"]
    Haha, this one happened to me about a month after I told my parents I smoked weed.

I was in my room smoking a few bowls out the window then was about to meet my mates to go smoke somewhere so I had my bag and I had my lighter, my raw rizla's, grinder and roach tips in my bag, and my bag has like a small pocket in the side and I had my lighter, Rizla and tips in. And cause I just recently told my parents I smoke she said "what's in your bag?" And I said "nothing just a jacket and some water" then she said "let me check" so I said confidently "go ahead" without actually thinking she would look in the places my stuff was. Out of my luck, the first place she looks is the small pocket sees the stuff takes it out and says "what are you doing with these? You're not going out" I was panicking and said " they're not mine they're my mates I'm going to give them back to him" and we were doing this for a couple of minutes cause she knew I wasn't then she started laughing and said "I know you're not, don't let me see them again" so I was like "hahahahahaha okay!" And left!

Maybe not as funny now but it was then and quite scary!

So you told your parents you smoke but hide it from them? :confused:

17. Ive been reading this thread off and on since last night, Im only on page 19 of 237. I have a long way to go, but some of these stories are lmao funny

18. Uhhhh its actually 472 pages as far as im concerned

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. So one time quite a time back living with my dad.. One night I put a nice nug in my pipe to go outside and yoke and set it down on a table next to my screen door, I layed down on my be for a whole but ended up falling asleep ------ next day--------- my dad woke me up and said my room smells to open the door but I was tired asf and layed in bed so he went to open the screen door and he glances down at the pipe (don't think he noticed) and just turned around and said much better then left the room. --- my dad is all against marijuana for the record. An yes I ended up yoking it afterwards

20. Ok, so I was taking a bath right after I smoked a j, and my mom was out for a jog. When she got back I wandered around in the house in just a towel

Mom: Well, that was a quick bath,
    Me: What?
    Mom: I say, that was a quick bath.
    Me: No, you're the one that was quick.
    Mom: What are you talking about?
    Me: You're the one that was quick. Not me.. bath.. uh.... ? 
    Mom: Are you ok? 
    *Me trying to not get eye contact, showing off my red eyes*
    Me: Uh yeh.. sure. 
    *Running away*

Nothing interesting though... I figured I'm not good in social situations high.