Funny stoned conversations with parents?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by roshiee, Jan 24, 2008.

1. Exactly. Me and my friends have a theory that there is a way to sober up for 2 minutes when you have to talk to parents or authorities. Like yesterday when I was blazed as fuck I was walking a line just for a funny sobriety test. I walked it fine but a little slow and I wobbled a bit.

Then I did it again but concentrated on how I would be if I was sober. I sobered up a lot and I was able to pretty much run the line. My friends can all do the same, and do it a lot when driving.

2. one time me and my friend smoked and he left and i went it my house and went down stairs and said
    ME: Can i have my friends come over
    Mom: Well first off why r ur eyes red
    ME: IDK i was in the woods theres bugs down there maybe one flew in my eye
    Mom:let me smell your breath
    ME: uhh ok
    Mom: your high
    Me:Wut no im not why would i do that
    Mom:Dont lie to me im not stupid
    Me: Im not high
    then my mom gets all pissed and brings me over to my neighbors house and rings the door bell my neighbor comes out
    Mom:smell his breath and tell me wut it smells like
    Neighbor:alchol???
    Mom:does it smell like pot?
    Neighbor:it could be i really dont know
    then we leave and she starts yelling as we walk back to my house
    Mom: IM NOT STUPID I KNOW YOUR LIEING AND THATS PISSING ME OFF
    ME: OK well i am a little
    Mom: GO TO UR ROOM

3. ^^ "go to your room!!" Haha thats awesome. Sounds like you got off easy

4. haha awesome thread. I always talk to my mom high but she never asks and i dont think she cares much. The funniest thing i can remember was when me and my friends came back from hot boxing my car and walk in my house all with red eyes and stinking like hell.

mom: what're you boys up to?
    me: nothing just hanging out
    my friend: so....i hear word of christmas cookies in this here house....
    my mom:.....hahahahahaha

she just laughed and pointed him to the cookie jar and we went and watched tv. maybe it was way funnier when i was really baked haha

5. Ha ha ha! That's the funniest thing to say. Have you done mushrooms?

6. when i was back in highschool i got blazed one day after school while my parents were home. i am a musical guy and i like to play the cello baked, but my mom knows music also. anyway, i took out my cello and tried to play but i didnt have the motor coordination and i kept fucking up (indica) and my mom was like "whats going on?" and i said "hold on, my cello is out of battery." then i started to giggle.

7. a night at the roxbury

8. hey! stoned ass! wrong thread! lol

9. Hahahaha!!!!

10. mom:have you been smoking weed all day again?
    me:all i do is smoke weed
    mom:great my son is going to grow up to become a loser
    me:shmokin weed all day i dun give a fuck! *bong rip*

11. hahaha, nick swardson.

"well this is an interesting resume. it says right here that you smoke weed ALL day.."

"smoke weed everyday of my life. i don't give a SHIT."

12. ...weed...

13. This last Holiday Break, while I was back home from college, I decided to blaze it up in my room. I was supposed to be going to my friend's house right away so I figured it didn't matter. So I've just smoked a nice bowl of really dank indoor stuff, and I walk downstairs, trying to avoid the kitchen where my mom is. She totally notices...

Mom: Come here for a second
    Me: What?
    Mom: You smell weird
    Me: What?
    Mom: *smells my sweatshirt and looks at my eyes* Who do you know that smokes?
    Me: I know lots of people who smoke, why?
    Mom: You reek of smoke and your eyes are red
    Me: What? Mom. I'm sorry I wore this sweatshirt while someone was smoking near me. I'll wash it so it doesn't smell tomorrow.
    Mom: Ok...
    Me: Talk to you later *dashing away*

One time she caught me in our house after about 15 shots of Skyy vodka. I was fucking hammered, and she made dinner for both of us. She even made me walk on a straight line for that one.

Oh well, I know my parents suspect my drug use. They always ask my brother if I'm doing coke... Hahaha fuck that.

14. My brother and I smoked before meeting our dad at lunch, at Hooter's. After a few minutes of normal conversation he just came right out with it and said "You guys are stoned, I can tell by looking at you."

I always put up a fight when I'm accused of being high, even if I don't care if the other person knows.

15. sounds like my parents, they've given up trying now but they always used to try and catch me red-handed, since freshman year of high school, but they never caught me. never came close actually, a couple of times my dad drug tested me when i came home late, this was before i started smoking too

16. That sucks dude, but it's good you haven't been caught yet. Another time I just remembered I smoked like 5 minutes before I met my parents for pizza. I'm sure they could tell I was munchin' :D

17. My parents do the same man, it sucks, I still buy and smoke just not as much and carry eye drops 24/7. they are lifesavers. for me at least and axe

18. Oh yeah I just remembered 2:

Kind of an addition to my last story. My mom came back in and was asking us questions again. We kind of ignored her and she asked what we had been doing. We said nothing and she goes "HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN SMOKING POT!?". I almost burst out laughing, but I controlled myself because she would know I was high then.

Then another time in the car with my mom after my buddys car broke down on the side of the road. We were telling her about the drug bust at my school. She said "this is why I worry about you guys, I don't want you to bring pot with you to school and end up getting caught by police"

A 30 second long awkward silence followed, and ended when my friend burst out laughing. It was pretty funny at the time.

19. Haha, a long time ago I was going to a friends house after I had drank a bunch of vodka and smoked 3 fat joints.. His grandma came and picked me up, and his little brother was there and he said "you smell like beer". I was like thats not beer its vodka.. I meen my mom was drinking vodka... His grandma is like "WHAAAT! HOW COULD YOU?!?" and I was just like I didnt my mom did!
    She was just like oh.. alright?

It was so funny at the time, and I have no idea what I was thinking when I said my mom was drinking it haha.

20. so over the summer me and some friends were at a party smoking and drinkin and thought it would be "cool" to shave mohawks in out hair... well lets just say that was up there on the really retarded scale. anyway....

me:hey dad whats up? (tryin to act casual)
    dad:nothing just watching tv
    *dad turns on the lights*
    dad: oh god please tell me you were completely shitfaced... i dont want to beleive that my own son is stupid enough to do somthing like that sober...

i lost it right there.... had to go to my room to stop laughing