Will eating kill your opiate buzz?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Darth_Bane, Jan 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If you eat after you\'ve got your opiate buzz going (Vicodin/Oxy), will it kill/dull it? I always take them on an empty stomach and only eat after my buzz is gone, but I am so damn hungry right now I don\'t think I can wait.

Cheers.

2. I can see it dropping the peak a little bit, but i dont really think it would drop the buzz enough to go hungry.

3. Eating something really fatty if you eat anything at all.

4. yeah eating anything will atleast start to diminish the affects quicker, thats why most drugs are done on an empty stomach.

like someone else said, its not like ull just stop buzzin, but it will start to mellow out a bit. I sometimes eat if i feel like I dosed too much, ill go eat a sandwhich or something and it will put me back on track.

5. eating anything, on any drug will make you come down. it\'s a very bad idea to take opiates on an empty stomach in the first place.

6. not really, because if you get nausious there is less to throw up (TRUST ME ON THAT ONE) plus you get higher, which I am always lookin to get higher and higher on whatever I can. :D

7. Yeah i always try to do any drug with as little in my stomach as possible. just allows the compounds to work more actively without anything else to absorb them.

8. i\'d say yeah, eat before hand

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.