Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Most Effective Way to smoke hash (brick)

• Please log in to reply

ksaul

ksaul

• Registered Upgraded
  • 164 posts
I got about a g of brick hash :devious: and i want to make the best of it. I have googled many methods of smoking it but want to know the most EFFECTIVE way to get stoned off it.

Ive already but it ontop of weed in a bong, and a bowl yeah it got me high but i want to get higher :smoking:

I just came up with my own method, i took a water bottle, but a hole in the bottom of it (rush hole) then got aluminum foil and broke the hash up into the aluminum foil. Took the cap off the bottle, tilt the bottle upside down and wrapped where the cap for the bottle was with the aluminum foil with the has inside, then took a lighter to the bottom of the aluminum foil and watched the smoke rise, then pulled the rush hole and took a hit. It wasnt to bad but didnt really feel anything.

What do you guys do with your brick hash?

ksaul

ksaul

• Registered Upgraded
  • 164 posts
Incase anyone was confused by my method, the picture should explain it all:
Posted Image

doob3r

doob3r

Shut Up Legs!

• Old School
  • 9,595 posts
but that shit in a pipe or bong dude

ksaul

ksaul

• Registered Upgraded
  • 164 posts
theres gotta be a more effective way then just bong hits?? if not i guess ill just stick with the roor

mushroomsatsuji

mushroomsatsuji

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 28,032 posts

theres gotta be a more effective way then just bong hits?? if not i guess ill just stick with the roor

The roor would be the most effective way next to a volcano. Besides you dont want to smoke with aluminum foil

shortbus_ryda

shortbus_ryda

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
yea u probably gonna be meltin that plastic too. smokin plastic fucks u up, but not in a good way haha...do some hot knifes with it or jsut keep puttin it on a bowl...if u wanna get higher put more hash on haha

ajo102688

ajo102688

• Registered Upgraded
  • 169 posts
I have no experience with hash, but with weed, vaporizers are the most effective way. If you don't have access to that just go with a good old pipe or bong I guess. I really don't know much about hash though.

phatmax_666

phatmax_666

Stoner

• Registered Upgraded
  • 149 posts
Bottle toke !!!

Make a hole with a lighter in a plastic bottle, take a cig and light it pick up the hash with the lighted tip of the cig put it in the hole let's the has burn (when it's 100% red it's done) and enjoy the smoke !!! Do small bit and do as much as you need !

Hope it's clear to you

thebitcheswer69

thebitcheswer69

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 934 posts
I love hash, more then actually nuggets to tell you the truth.<BR>A extremely effective way to smoke hash is to take a thumbtack, pointy side up, place your hash ball on the point. Place the tack, point side up of course, on the table. light the ball of hash on the point, once it starts to flame up, in about 1-2 seconds, place an upside-down glass or cup over it. The smoke will collect inside the cup. Once you get enough smoke in the upside-down glass or cup lift up one side a bit, just enough to slip a straw up inside it. Inhale at will.<BR>Shit will fuck you up.

ksaul

ksaul

• Registered Upgraded
  • 164 posts

Bottle toke !!!

Make a hole with a lighter in a plastic bottle, take a cig and light it pick up the hash with the lighted tip of the cig put it in the hole let's the has burn (when it's 100% red it's done) and enjoy the smoke !!! Do small bit and do as much as you need !

Hope it's clear to you

so basically light a cig and put the hash brick inside the cig after its lit? then put the cig in a bottle and let the smoke fill?

phatmax_666

phatmax_666

Stoner

• Registered Upgraded
  • 149 posts
yah ... just do little bits with it and take them with the lighted part of the cig

thebitcheswer69

thebitcheswer69

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 934 posts
I forgot to mention, the way i listed above does not waste any smoke at all. <BR>Its great, once you try it you'll love it.

xtreme23

xtreme23

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

I forgot to mention, the way i listed above does not waste any smoke at all.
Its great, once you try it you'll love it.

a friend of mine told me about that method.. it definitely doesnt waste any smoke

NPaso

NPaso

Current Mood: High

• Registered Upgraded
  • 151 posts

I forgot to mention, the way i listed above does not waste any smoke at all. <BR>Its great, once you try it you'll love it.

ill be trying it this way the next time i get my hands on hash.. ive heard and always wanted to try.. thanks man

RavenousDank

RavenousDank

sober

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,581 posts
this isn't 'efficient' but its 'effective' (high wise) just put all of it in the roor and get baaaaked...i dunno just do what you want

ksaul

ksaul

• Registered Upgraded
  • 164 posts

a friend of mine told me about that method.. it definitely doesnt waste any smoke

would it be more effective if i freeze the glass cup before doing it? that way the smoke sits in the cup like it would like a "drinking smoke"?

GrayWolf

GrayWolf

H.M.S ShipWreck

• Registered Upgraded
  • 178 posts

would it be more effective if i freeze the glass cup before doing it? that way the smoke sits in the cup like it would like a "drinking smoke"?

if you do that the glass will break, because when you freeze glass then pout heat on it quiclky it wull crack.... it has happened to me, also if glass gets to hot then gets cool to fast then it will crack 2

somekind

somekind

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,799 posts
There is one best way to smoke hash, and I prefer solar hash hits. Get a good magnifyer, even plastic fresnel sheet mags are powerful.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/t-nSL3P-ICM&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/t-nSL3P-ICM&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Here's another:
:smoking:
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8Q3slXtTHAw&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8Q3slXtTHAw&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

thebitcheswer69

thebitcheswer69

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 934 posts

Yea its def one of the best methods.

ill be trying it this way the next time i get my hands on hash.. ive heard and always wanted to try.. thanks man

No prob.

ksaul

ksaul

• Registered Upgraded
  • 164 posts

Yea its def one of the best methods.

No prob.

well either this hash sucked, i did it wrong, or i have a high tolerence because i tried the needle & upside down glass cup method, it definitely filled up with alot of smoke and i took a straw to it, but nothing happened i got a small buz and a real bad taste in my mouth (hash taste)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users