Heath Ledger Found Dead

Discussion in 'General' started by Johnny Blazed, Jan 22, 2008.

1. A good bloke, very sad.

RIP Dude.

MelT

2. Seriously, most entertainment news is really really stupid. But for some reason, and I'm no die hard fan, this is really affecting me...So many good people in my life have been dying all of a sudden too and it seems to be true in the world as a whole as well...

RIP brother

3. Yeah I was watchin the news and smokin out right as this story broke. Sucks for him and his, he was a good actor. Haha, a whole shitload of people are going to remember him for being a gay cowboy, and not for anything cool like being the joker or playing a revolutionary soldier. Meh.

4. Five Different Drugs Found in Heath's Apartment

Posted Jan 23rd 2008 8:35PM by TMZ Staff
    [​IMG]TMZ has learned what types of pills were discovered in the apartment where Heath Ledger was found dead.

NYPD sources tell TMZ that nearly full pill bottles containing the anti-anxiety medications Alprazolam (Xanax), Diazepam (Valium), Lorazepam (Ativan) were found in the apartment. The sleeping medication Zoplicone (Lunesta) and the sedative Temazepam (Restoril) -- which is used by people with "debilitating insomnia" -- were also found.

All of the drugs were prescribed to Ledger.
    Filed under: R.I.P., Heath Ledger
    Comments [51]
    Digg itDel.icio.usMy YahooSpherePermalink

5. dam poor guy i guess this proves once again celebrities are just as much human as us and can od just as easy RIP man

6. Heath Ledger was such a great actor, he was the next johnny depp, i was watching the new today and his parents were on, i teared up about what they were saying. this guy was one of my favorite actors since he was in the patriot in 2000. damn im still bummed about this

7. The drugs found in Mr. Ledger's system:

Oxycodone
    Hydrocodone
    Diazepam
    Temazepam
    Alprazolam
    Doxylamine

Accidental Overdose.