Heath Ledger Found Dead

Discussion in 'General' started by Johnny Blazed, Jan 22, 2008.

1. Wow that's a shocker, he did some good movies. Probably had a great career ahead of him.

2. Sad to see him go, he was just starting to make his big break after Brokeback Mountain.

To all of the Batman fans, the movie finished principal photography meaning that they have everything that they believe they need, so they will be able to get the movie done, but who knows if they'll release it. It is currently in post-production.

3. RIP

OD is a bitch

he says as he snorts a 5m valiudm

4. truely sad

5. if he OD'd on pills, then answer me this

why wer there a "bunch" of pills scatered around him, if he OD'd from abusing pills u would think there would be more pills in his stomach/up his nose than around him

6. Apparently, he had pneumonia for the past few days. He also said in a recent interview that playing the Joker in the new Batman movie was the most physically demanding role he's ever done and he's been completely drained since then. It also said he's been taking Ambien to sleep better. So it could have been a combination of all those things, and maybe there was another medication involved also.

7. Yeah, it's a bit premature to assume that it was drugs alone.

8. Steve Irwin, James Brown, Anna Nicole Smith. Damn, man, everyone is kickin' the bucket lately. Shit sucks, though. A Knight's Tale was a great movie.

9. my money was on Britney.

RIP dead actor.

10. RIP Heath Ledger. It so sad to see a someone with such potential ( and a 2 year old) die before their time.

11. Honestly, this is the first time in a looong time that the death of a celebrity has actually bothered me. Heath Ledger was an amazingly talented actor. I highly recommend that you all check him out in "Candy"--A lesser known role of his in which he plays a Heroin addict struggling to maintain his addiction and relationship with the love of his life...it was really good.
    Here's to you Heath. My next bowl will be for you.

12. this really sucks he was a great actor he was going to have a great future too especially after the release of The Dark Knight, which btw for batman fans i have heard it still coming out and is probably going to be dedicated to him or something of that nature

13. dude heath was mad young and had a kid.. that sucks man :(

14. This is not cool. First celeb death in a long time that has really affected me. My thoughts go out to his family & his baby girl. Such a waste of talent. R.I.P.

15. I really liked Ten Things I hAte about You. Call it a chick flick but it was a good movie, man..

But damn, RIP

16. He seemed like one of the most down to earth big hollywood actors out there. Never tried to make the tabloids or any of that. Sucks to see him go out like that.

And it sucks that he's going to be remembered by mainstream media as the gay cowboy actor...

17. The first thing I thought when I heard was "oh god, he has a kid!" :(
    As a mama, I also felt for Michelle Williams, even though they were no longer together.
    *sigh* Such a talent, and gone too soon.
    RIP...

18. Yeh it really sucks he has a kid, that always makes something like this even worse... He was amazing in Lords of Dogtown, such a well acted role and spot on of the person he was playing.:(

19. Oh god, Lords of Dogtown! I LOVED that movie. That's right, he was in that! *sigh*
    Seriously, how sad. :( I'm so bummed about this.

20. He was sick in Lords of Dogtown. That new batman movie is going to make so much money because of this.

RIP