Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account
Grasscity.com 420 Sale - 25% Discount

Is a 3 gallon grow bag large enough?

• Please log in to reply

rnc3147

rnc3147

Marijuana Aficionado

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,105 posts
To support roots all the way through vegging and 12/12? Or should I invest in something even larger.

SDgoonie

SDgoonie

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
The more room your plant has to grow, the bigger it will be in the end. It depends really how big do you want your baby to be? I think 3 gal is a pretty decent size tho:cool:

Maccgyver

Maccgyver

• Users Awaiting Validation
  • 343 posts
3 gallon is a great size for finishing out flowering in but some use 5 gallons when they have the space to use it. I start seeds in solo cups, move to 2 liters and then to 3 gallons for flowering. I believe if you give the plant a fresh pot to grow out more roots during that 2 week stretch it does help with the overall health and vigor of the plant as well as provide more yield as an end result. Just my 2 cents. Take it or leave it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users