Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Crazy games you play while high?

• Please log in to reply

Badpill

Badpill

i does what i does

• Registered Upgraded
  • 324 posts
Well me and my buddies got this empty house thats been tring to sell for 1.5 years(lol no luck) and the house design is so bad some of the rooms have uneven wall lengths which is SUPER trippy.

We call this room the game room b/c its just that crazy. When you 1st walk into the room and if someone is already inthere he looks like a giant, srry its kinda hard to explain.

anyways this one game we play is we bring a ball into teh room and all sit towards the light switch and try to flick the light on (at night) and one kid takes out his cell phone and play trance and rave to that shit.

another game is in a pitch black room one kid has a flashlight and shines it away from him while everybody else makes a scary face at him and attacks. i swear its the scariest shit in the world but its still fun.

lol its not much but when your high its the best, ehhh im bored :P

dougie3

dougie3

• Registered Upgraded
  • 225 posts
haha that sounds great.

if im feeling active while high i play the vegetable game. What you do i you have three ppl- two people are the players and one is the announcer.Both players take ten steps away from each other and on the start of their ninth step the announcer names a vegetable, fruit, or food and the players must make the shape with their body. its hilarious when ur stoned.

Flickmybic

Flickmybic

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
I find myself playing "wheres the lighter" a lot.

ohkae510

ohkae510

• Registered Upgraded
  • 292 posts

I find myself playing "wheres the lighter" a lot.

yea more like "wheres the remote" for me

murderouspanda

murderouspanda

coming to a zoo near you

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,711 posts
I play the wii alot

or go to the gym

:smoking:

jaredr64

jaredr64

• Registered Upgraded
  • 127 posts
we used to play post bong-hit soccer tennis in the backyard. when it was cold, we'd get a mini ball and fuckin' destroy someones basement. completely destroyed a hotel room in stoneonta at the hall of fame tournament.

thats about all i've got for games, besides halo.

Permatrip

Permatrip

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 772 posts
we sit about 15 20 30 feet away from a truck and try to throw a tennis ball into the back. truckball. try it

sirpsycho96

sirpsycho96

Happy growing

• Registered Upgraded
  • 395 posts
flame-ball basicly make a flame ball (its on you tube as something like 'make a fire ball you can hold' but we make them alot bigger) then we go in this like shack thing about 10ft by 10ft then blaze ourselves then the flame-ball then throw it at each other and play hacky sack and shit with it fucking crazy untill it goes out and someone shouts treausere hunt and turns the lights off mmm

im so wasted :)

420gamer4life

420gamer4life

From the year 1488...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,066 posts
Super smash bros on the n64 is the fuckin shit when your high

Guest_Grunger_*

Guest_Grunger_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
uhh.. anyone ever heard of wet biscuit?

fallenion22

fallenion22

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
me and my friends play nhl 2008 for xbox 360 lol ... we play rules where every time you score a goal your opponent has to take another bong rip... aka score goals and your opponent gets way worse =) ... losings not always bad

littlepinkbong

littlepinkbong

Wake n' Bake

• Registered Upgraded
  • 609 posts

uhh.. anyone ever heard of wet biscuit?

LMAO. It's also called Soggy Biscuit.

But I enjoy playing Guitar Hero or Rock Band while I'm high. :smoking:

psukindherbs

psukindherbs

• Registered Upgraded
  • 183 posts

I play the wii alot

or go to the gym

:smoking:

wii is awesome high. it makes me not feel like a lazy piece of shit.

SavageWFB

SavageWFB

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 262 posts
haha dudes that said you play where my lighter an remote..
that shit made me laugh so fuckin hard haha..
i cant ever find what im lookin for..
but guitar hero is the shit..
oh an mario cart or some super nintendo shit..
i been playin some sonic or mortal combat on Sega genisis haha..
now thats my shit haha...

ChimpX

ChimpX

• Registered Upgraded
  • 266 posts
I play Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz for the Wii and Flow for PS3 when I am high. Flow is a trippy ass game, and Monkey Ball is just a bunch of nonsense...

TiCkEr

TiCkEr

• Registered Upgraded
  • 255 posts
"The Conch"

When partying with buddies, we normally save the smoking until the parties died down and hit the beers hard instead. Once the party is dead we all get together, roll a big doob, and grab a big bottle of champagne (Baby Duck). We get tunes going quietly in the background and sit around together and start talking about whatever we please (usually intense life talk etc.). The thing is the only person who can talk is the one with the bottle of champagne, or as we call it: "The Conch". Once a person is done talking and chugging back champagne, he sets it down and somebody else grabs it and starts drinking and talking.

Its a great time with close friends and its good for a lot of laughs when your all drunk n stoned. Its relaxing to at the same time as nobody is talking over each other and everyone is so involved in the convo lol.

TiCkEr

C21H30O2.

C21H30O2.

Tuam Libera Mentem

• Registered Upgraded
  • 360 posts
I play the constantly hand lighter to you then realize you already have one game.

Afterwards though I like playing StarCraft. Even though I suck at it when I'm high.

Guest_eyeg0tgr33ns_*

Guest_eyeg0tgr33ns_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
Family Guy weed game.

Take a bong rip everytime they go into a flashback scene.

88or89

88or89

• Registered Upgraded
  • 223 posts
We have a trampoline in my friend's backyard. So one guy jumps on the trampoline, and the other guys are on the ground with one football and we just make tough throws at the person jumping on the trampoline. Everyone has their turn on the trampoline. Best out of 10 throws.

Stupid shit you think of doing while baked, eh?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users