Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cool, Fun, Trippy Websites

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by viper89, Jan 19, 2008.

1. awesome stuff

2. zoomworld was very fun :)

3. that tony-b.org thing was cool, I was doin it for almost an hour

4. I want a Zoom World Screen Saver. That was the shit.

5. thanks much. +rep.

6. <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IUDTlvagjJA&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IUDTlvagjJA&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

this is best with headphones and with your eyes closed... its basically the craziest thing ever...

7. that barber shop thing was kind of dumb...i dunno...maybe i didnt do it right but what exactly is it supposed to do? i felt the same and just bored...

8. did you use headphones?

9. i love optical illusions

10. google "electric sheep"

11. yah.. you really have to use headphones.. i know i said that it was just "the best" with headphones... but i was stoned. and i later realized that it doesnt work at all without headphones. soooo... haha sorry. try it with headphones. eyes shut. its pretty fuckin sick... especially cause its all g-rated and so not the typical shit that makes me laugh on the internet.

12. ZOOMQUILT CHANGED MY LIFE

holy shit I peeped this on acid. Oh God. Im done. It was awe inspiring stuff.
    Thank you whoever put this up so much!