Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Adderall and shrooms?

• Please log in to reply

yogiebear

yogiebear

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
I was just wondering if anyone had taken both at the same time and how it was. I was thinking about maybe trying it if its not bad.

hpi

hpi

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,289 posts
Yep did it. It's a good effect because the adderall takes away all the cloudiness or confusion that a mushroom trip can give.

Yourt tripping but your very clear headed and alive.

ThePhantom

ThePhantom

Hemp Advocate

• Gold Member
  • 3,238 posts

hpi

hpi

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,289 posts

I've never even heard of adderall. Is it only used in conjuction with shrooms?

Where on earth do you live? LOL

Adderal is Dextroamphetamine and another mix of Amps.

Heres everything you need to know on it :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adderall

No it's used recreationally and for studying and staying awake and all that.

Smelly

Smelly

Silver member

• Silver Member
  • 199 posts

JuicyJBB

JuicyJBB

Pure Sativa Preservation

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,354 posts
It amazes me how the pharmeceutical companies can put adderall out there but we can't have medical marijuana, even though that would be a great business that anyone can get into. Adderall will give you one of the worst come downs there is and can keep you from sleeping for days.

hpi

hpi

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,289 posts

It amazes me how the pharmeceutical companies can put adderall out there but we can't have medical marijuana, even though that would be a great business that anyone can get into. Adderall will give you one of the worst come downs there is and can keep you from sleeping for days.

I guess you were never a speed freak then huh? Us amp addicts love the comedown, when yur coming down for us it feels like our bodies are just regenerating after being amped up so much.

I love the comedown I sometimes shed tears of joy on it. Well Im an addict when can I do.

See with Marijuana though, patients won't get addicted or suffer ill effects and need ANOTHER medication to treat that, or won't cost so much, patients can grow it themselves.

See it take away money and business for the pharm companies.

JuicyJBB

JuicyJBB

Pure Sativa Preservation

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,354 posts

I guess you were never a speed freak then huh? Us amp addicts love the comedown, when yur coming down for us it feels like our bodies are just regenerating after being amped up so much.

I love the comedown I sometimes shed tears of joy on it. Well Im an addict when can I do.

See with Marijuana though, patients won't get addicted or suffer ill effects and need ANOTHER medication to treat that, or won't cost so much, patients can grow it themselves.

See it take away money and business for the pharm companies.

Well it could be done the way it's being done in California. People with medical marijuana cards can grow and then sell to dispensaries and there are people that grow a large amount that sell to. Marijuana is a huge cash crop, of course you can grow it yourself but most people won't.

garcia

garcia

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
DON'T DO IT! your heart will trip you out too much because it speeds up when your on adderall, my friend did it and his went up to 180 and he thought he was dying for like 3 hours. it was the worst trip of his life.

hpi

hpi

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,289 posts

DON'T DO IT! your heart will trip you out too much because it speeds up when your on adderall, my friend did it and his went up to 180 and he thought he was dying for like 3 hours. it was the worst trip of his life.

Just because it does it to 1 person doesn't mean it's gonna do it to another. Im a daily amp user and if I mix my heart rate doesnt go above 120 resting heart rate usually stays at 110.

It keeps the trip clear and alive.

coolrunnings

coolrunnings

Massachu-baka

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,018 posts
Adderall=sharpening of the double edge sword

Tonyizzle

Tonyizzle

This, too, will pass.

• Bronze Member
  • 2,507 posts

theguy

theguy

the guy

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
:(Dude dont do it ... i did a while ago but with a diff form and it magnified the effects i was fine for most of the trip but then i had pains and then i had a seizer and almost died. the worst trip i ever had. If you do make sure u have a sober friend to watch u, i didnt.

BY the way i did do shrooms before and alot more than i did that day.

srry if this didnt make sense im really baked

BaltimoreSmoker

BaltimoreSmoker

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 249 posts

I was just wondering if anyone had taken both at the same time and how it was. I was thinking about maybe trying it if its not bad.

And I was wondering if you knew a little place called pandora's box where this thread belongs.

Blutteufel

Blutteufel

Pope of Dope

• Gold Member
  • 6,980 posts

BaltimoreSmoker

BaltimoreSmoker

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 249 posts

And I was just wondering why you constantly feel the need to be an asshole.

I am trying to keep threads in the right section. Sorry for trying to make this site better maybe you should leave if you don't want the site to become better.

Blutteufel

Blutteufel

Pope of Dope

• Gold Member
  • 6,980 posts

hpi

hpi

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,289 posts

:(Dude dont do it ... i did a while ago but with a diff form and it magnified the effects i was fine for most of the trip but then i had pains and then i had a seizer and almost died. the worst trip i ever had. If you do make sure u have a sober friend to watch u, i didnt.

BY the way i did do shrooms before and alot more than i did that day.

srry if this didnt make sense im really baked

Why do so many people think they almost died? I guess you've never really been to the point where you have died and almost died to see you were probably no where near death.

A little mushrooms and Speed won't kill you.

I can't trip with ANYONE around me for any psychedelic or deliriant drug.

Yeah it magnifies the trip and makes it all clear and understandable and has an amazing effect imho.

shagra

shagra

flux chuckin' mountain mo

• Old School
  • 1,613 posts
i have been on mushrooms and dextroamphetamine at the same time, and it was wonderful.
this would be similar for me.

know your body's reaction to each drug, dose a little on the cautious side... you should be fine.

ishothesherrif

ishothesherrif

Registered Smoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
i think that it is fucked up that people want to take the meds that im perscribed because i hate them

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users