Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

xanax+weed?

• Please log in to reply

shagrat

shagrat

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 266 posts
is it good to do xanax with weed? and if not is it ok to do it after you come down off weed? or will the high be rewined?? im high and i wanna take the zannies pls help

Similar Topics: xanax+weed?     x

hpi

hpi

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,289 posts
Benzos and weed are a cool mix, ive done it when I had my xanax script.

If you do it after the weed high your gonna go to sleep man. Id take the xanax and smoke and try and stay awake.

dizzysavage

dizzysavage

Far Superior....

• Old School
  • 499 posts
best feeling ever....

shagrat

shagrat

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 266 posts
so i should take them? there are 2 that i can take. http://www.drugs.com...m 0.5 mg-GG.jpg if you wanna see them. Seriously its the best feeling ever?

nushaganazad

nushaganazad

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,611 posts
haha this mornign when i got off work at 7 am, i went to my friends, snorted three logs, smoked 2 bowls, drank 2 forties of budweiser. MMMMM fun times, except i only remember getting there and then waking up at 6pm thinking, FUCK i wanted to sleep at my house what happened!!!

hpi

hpi

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,289 posts

haha this mornign when i got off work at 7 am, i went to my friends, snorted three logs, smoked 2 bowls, drank 2 forties of budweiser. MMMMM fun times, except i only remember getting there and then waking up at 6pm thinking, FUCK i wanted to sleep at my house what happened!!!

Xanax isn't water soluble. Snorting it is all bullshit Ive done it and so have others and it doesn't do nothing. They have a high bioavailability orally.

ajo102688

ajo102688

• Registered Upgraded
  • 169 posts
Last time I took two Xannys and smoked a good amount I got really messed up. I also drank a good amount too, so I was completely out of it, but it was good while it lasted.

nushaganazad

nushaganazad

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,611 posts

Xanax isn't water soluble. Snorting it is all bullshit Ive done it and so have others and it doesn't do nothing. They have a high bioavailability orally.

im sorry, WHAT HPI ive snorted xanies for awhile and it fucks me up bad. Getting it in your system one way or another , ITS GOING TO DO SOMETHING!

hpi

hpi

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,289 posts

im sorry, WHAT HPI ive snorted xanies for awhile and it fucks me up bad. Getting it in your system one way or another , ITS GOING TO DO SOMETHING!

No it won't if it's not water soluble then it won't work if snorted...

nushaganazad

nushaganazad

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,611 posts
well im a pretty expierienced drug user and snorting zanies fuck me up everytime

kretz

kretz

• Registered Upgraded
  • 151 posts
ive really only done xanax twice. my most recent time was on new years. i got so fucked up, i blacked out for 9 hours. but i was drinking very heavily and smoking heavily. last thing i remember is the ball dropping and next thing i know its the next morning and im in my bed hungover as hell. apparently i was up until 9 in the morning going strong. i was in bed for literally 1 and a half days recovering/puking out my window. but to get to the point, weed + xanax is fine, just dont drink with it unless you wanna black out.

Sinus

Sinus

I'm so sick.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 298 posts
Dude it doesn't work like that.

Gorguts

Gorguts

Listen to the Dead!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 829 posts
My friend does that alot. Not for me, I dont fuck with pills at all. Stick to weed.

nushaganazad

nushaganazad

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,611 posts
ALRIGHT, i did a ton of searching on erowid.com and drugs.com. nothing came about, then i did a general search on snorting it on google.

I can only find that snorting it yields less of a high(which i completely disagree with, i believe its stronger, but more short lived, as is snorting most anything instead of taking it and letting it digest ya know?) The only thing i could find is that the fillers/binders will hurt you more than snorting it is worth but you will still get the effects.

If u can prove this wrong please provide me with a credible link, i would much appreciate it, because i of course will continue to snort it haha.

alexk1130

alexk1130

• Registered Upgraded
  • 283 posts
for all of you saying that snorting em doesn't do shit, it does. many people snort em and i don't think they would if it did nothing

nushaganazad

nushaganazad

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,611 posts

for all of you saying that snorting em doesn't do shit, it does. many people snort em and i don't think they would if it did nothing

yeah im pretty sure by now me and all my friends wouldnt still be snorting them if we werent getting anything from them. I know when im not sober lol

Guest_GoliathToker79_*

Guest_GoliathToker79_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

Yea seriously, friends of mine who were into this pill shit, im not weed is what i stick to, but they say if you snort it fucks you up way more then jus eating it. I tried the bar twice eating it , not snorting it is jus looks like it would hurt my allergies nose and brain,weed is alrite with it, but alcohol will make you pass out even by the lil bit of drinking.

shagrat

shagrat

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 266 posts
i just woke up. but i didnt take them cause i was to tired lol. but should i take them now? ive never done this and i cant do it if the high is to obvious and i cant hide it.help pls

hpi

hpi

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,289 posts

i just woke up. but i didnt take them cause i was to tired lol. but should i take them now? ive never done this and i cant do it if the high is to obvious and i cant hide it.help pls

Perfect timing. You just woke up so you got rest and it's gonna be easier to stay awake from the Xanax.

Try 1mg or 2mg's. People shouldn't notice nothing. Add alcohol to the mix and people will notice because yur gonna be pretty fucked and retarded.

dwn2earth610

dwn2earth610

5 MPH

• Registered Upgraded
  • 146 posts
Xanax+ weed funn. just dont plan on remember anything you did that night the next day. percs+ weed is my mixture of choice tho

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users