Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Imagining things that people say while high.

• Please log in to reply

brandon73686

brandon73686

• Registered Upgraded
  • 137 posts
Today me and my friend smoked a nice blunt and went into wendys I havent smoked for like a week so I got real high and Im about to order and whatever the guy at the counter said my brain turned it into nonsense words like "rundof congatia" or something so i was just like uhh yea a chiken nugget and large ice tea. i was so thrown off i didnt think I would be able to do anything you know how it is when you feel like the spotlights on you cause your high in public and everyone know and is watching

sometimes its so hard not to act high when crazy shit like that happens

GimmieMore

GimmieMore

Drugged to stay alive....

• Bronze Member
  • 4,785 posts

bjorgein

bjorgein

• Registered Upgraded
  • 152 posts
lol, i get that sometimes, it can be really uncomfortable but remember to just relax eh? I used to get panic attacks n shit but whenever that happens i just tell myself to relax and havent had one in a couple months

steve7777

steve7777

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 387 posts
My dad once asked about keeshan jhonson on TV for the bucs and asked what he said and i yelled... DAMNIT DAD YOUR FUCKING PEN IS RIGHT GOD DAMN HERE GO THE FUCK AWAY. And hes like wtf why r u talking about a pen? And i just run up to him hand it to him and say STOP ASKING ABOUT THE DAMN PEN. Then i just keep playing warcraft lol so idk what that was all about * frozen throne not gay WOW *

Dan Gleesac

Dan Gleesac

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,035 posts
i hate that kinda shit....its always reall awkward to get things mixed up...when i was in wendys once the dude asked my friend the standard for here or to go and she said yes and that went on back and forth like 10 times....

What'sThatSmell

What'sThatSmell

RIP

• Registered Upgraded
  • 6,361 posts
I get really lost with conversations most of the time.
People need to keep their shit to the point when I'm high!

sneak a toke

sneak a toke

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 233 posts

I get really lost with conversations most of the time.
People need to keep their shit to the point when I'm high!

thats just how i feel

murderouspanda

murderouspanda

coming to a zoo near you

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,704 posts
sometimes I just freeze and go blank for a little while if some stranger tries talking to me

its not that I'm scared, just caught off guard lol :smoking:

What'sThatSmell

What'sThatSmell

RIP

• Registered Upgraded
  • 6,361 posts
I feel the worst thing to do is to talk to a really long conversationalist when high, they tend to be older (40+). Not because they don't have interesting things to say, oh they have lots, but they tend to drag their points and stories on for seemingly endless amounts of time and I can only process about two sentences from their whole speel.

edward

edward

In deliberation

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,560 posts
That happens to me a lot.

I hate having to "act straight" like that when ordering food, buying things, etc.

Most of the time if I didn't know how the place worked and I didn't just know what the person was asking me I would have a very hard time actually remembering what the guy is saying.

yeaok

yeaok

• Registered Upgraded
  • 459 posts
i love being really stoned like that

Pacaveli

Pacaveli

• Registered Upgraded
  • 211 posts
lol i definatley know the feelinng that everyone is looking at you. im still confused even while being sober if people are actually looking at me while im high or jsut me and my imagination. but its pretty funny when ill walk into some radom deli at midnight with a couple friends and weere all laughing and grabbing a whole bunch of those 25 cent bags of hot fries (one of the best munchies foods ive eaten).

Guest_PhD in THC_*

Guest_PhD in THC_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
this is kinda off topic but one time after i smoked i layed down on my bed to read and eventually feel asleep. then my mom came in and i was half awake/half sleep-walking and i was talking to her normally like "hi mom" etc. but then she told me i was speaking jibberish and made no sense at all. then i kind of woke up i guess and i could talk normally.

whocares87

whocares87

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
its always so tough to order food when i'm high...i apparently yell when im stoned and don't realize it. the best was when i was at ihop and the person asked me what i wanted to drink and i yelled milk really loud...everyone sitting around us kinda just stopped and looked at me

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users