- My first was bought clones that I grew from there on. It wasn't a great grow due to a majority of reasons.....new to task, hot climate, not able to control temps etc. I grew 12 plants and came out with a horrible yield. Probably about 2 ounces dry.
- My second grow I grew white widow. started off with 24 plants but ended up with only about 18 at the end (I only grow females) as some of them turned hermie. This time I invested more $ and put in a portable AC to keep the temps down. The end product was better but I still only came out with around 7 ounces dry. One thing that I noticed is that the WW's grew really tall and thin as they reached for the growlights I am sure that it had something to do with it.
- I want to make this next grow a good one. I am going to use the SCROG method to keep the plants from growing too tall but I want to make sure I am growing a plant that works for what I am trying to do:
- I have a tall but narrow grow closet
- There are two levels with in the growroom with their own set of lights. This allows me to put in 24 plants but it also means that they cannot get too tall as I cannot adjust my grow lights to raise or lower them. However the way it is set up they get plenty of light and I use the best lights, nutes, and soil I can get my hands on.
I basically need a quality, high yielding strain that grows short and bushy. I plan on using SCROG using sheets of chicken wire to keep them from growing to reach the lights.