Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Joint made from printer paper

• Please log in to reply

collie_man

collie_man

We'll all float on.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 573 posts
I have no papers, and I have the urge to smoke a joint.... would printer paper be a bad idea?

relobe

relobe

• Registered Upgraded
  • 327 posts
yes, bad

collie_man

collie_man

We'll all float on.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 573 posts
What's bad about it... unhealthy for your lungs? I've done it before with my buddies and it didn't seem too bad.

needforweed420

needforweed420

They call me the budman

• Registered Upgraded
  • 576 posts
gona taste real bad and it s DEFFINATELY way harsher for your lungs.

ive done it a few times when i was new to smoking, but man, even thinking of the SMELL of that kind of paper burning...yikes,

i would advise against it man and go fro another method.
its real gross and terrible for you

dont do it

relobe

relobe

• Registered Upgraded
  • 327 posts
well, i'd say the object would be to smoke as much weed and as little paper as possible... using a regular paper over a cigarette paper is i'm guessing at least tripling the amount of paper, not to mention it MAY (don't really know to be honest) release harmful things that a joint paper wouldnt.

oLE51289

oLE51289

• Registered Upgraded
  • 921 posts
printer paper is all bleached and shit, full of chemicals. probably not the best idea, just head over to the gas station or something and pick up some papers.

collie_man

collie_man

We'll all float on.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 573 posts
Alright thanks for the advice guys... I'll stay away from it. My lungs already probably look like raisins

ganjaganja

ganjaganja

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,080 posts
or use the pages of a bible...work great in tight situation

+rep to god and JC

Blutteufel

Blutteufel

Pope of Dope

• Gold Member
  • 7,007 posts

godsthirdnut

godsthirdnut

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,704 posts
my first dance with mary jane involved printer paper and scotch tape... and let me tell you, it sucked.

it wasn't my idea by the way, a friend who claimed to have smoked many times before said it was a common thing to do...

volkron

volkron

Message and the Money

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

my first dance with mary jane involved printer paper and scotch tape... and let me tell you, it sucked.

it wasn't my idea by the way, a friend who claimed to have smoked many times before said it was a common thing to do...

Well, yeah, thats how I smoke every day...

Haha, thats so classic though.

collie_man

collie_man

We'll all float on.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 573 posts
Back when I first started I used to make pipes out of tin foil.... now that was gross. Would never do that again.

{bright_eyes}

{bright_eyes}

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
if you cant find any papers just use receipt papers. you're bound to be able to find some of those somewhere, but be careful not to use a receipt that you need for returning. or, better yet, you could buy a pack of papers, and then use the receipt from that purchase to roll a joint!

when i was a kid i used to roll joints out of regular paper, i used check paper one time because i thought it was the right shape, but at least i licked it shut. if you do need to use printer paper i would cover it in saliva after you roll it, and before you smoke it so that it burns slowly.

Ak4

Ak4

• Registered Upgraded
  • 751 posts
receipt papers are probably worse for you than printer paper. I wouldnt use either

iryad

iryad

• Registered Upgraded
  • 441 posts
use an apple, cucumber, bell pepper, zuccini, pumpkin, coconut, be creative!

i've use all of the above methods to smoke herb, you can use almost any vedgi/fruit, just be careful with the knife when carving your passage ways.

Smelly

Smelly

Silver member

• Silver Member
  • 199 posts

The Floyd

The Floyd

• Registered Upgraded
  • 383 posts
well if your 18 and can drive i suggest going and just buying some papers??? :o

Chiefin_Ls

Chiefin_Ls

Dope Fiend

• Registered Upgraded
  • 702 posts
Terrible idea, don't do it. Never use a reciept either that's a lot worse. You're better off with a soda can pipe.

Permatrip

Permatrip

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 772 posts

Terrible idea, don't do it. Never use a reciept either that's a lot worse. You're better off with a soda can pipe.

do you like alzheimers?

kief thief

kief thief

gimme your trics

• Registered Upgraded
  • 709 posts
boil all the chemicals out. you must learn. dont diss despiration. And then honey coat it. But dont do it often. Sugar aint that good for your lungs.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users