Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking through your nose

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ninety, Jan 12, 2008.

1. I think you mean 7.5mg of vicodin hahahah.

But be careful with that combo, it's great but one of my friends reacted strangely to it and freaked out and said he couldn't breathe well so start with low doses (2-3 pills) of vikes.

If you don't wanna smoke maybe just make a not so potent firecracker?

2. just got a tooth extraction yesterday! i smoked through the nose lightly, slightly burns and smoke mostly dissipates leaving minimal smoke to be seen upon exhaling. i'm gonna try through the mouth and let ya know after.

3. why is this here

4. Zombie thread! Zombie Thread!

5. Smoke does not cause dry sockets. Suction does. That's why they tell you not to drink through a straw when you get the extraction done.

I just had a tooth pulled a couple months ago, when I got back home I wanted a cig more than anything. Just take very light hits/drags and you should be fine. I'd stay away from bongs for a bit. CLEAN pipes are great though.

6. LOL when i was in the philippines kids over there took hits from joints through their noses. I'm sitting there going "what the fuck are these people doing?" Then the dude passes the joint to me -.- Yeah i hit it

7. I was smoking my bong last night in my garage in the darkness, and after a few hits, I sat there and suddenly thought "wait... My nose breathes air.... my nose can fit in the bong..." So I put one nostril in the bong and pressed my nose on it, plugged the other nostril and lit the lighter with one hand and held the bong with the other, and took a nice long inhale. I stopped inhaling, set the bong down, exhaled through my nose, and sat there for awhile just totally high as fuck. I had NEVER been that high before. I figure that just as snorting things gets you higher than if you swallowed them, this would too. I suppose it's more likely to get straight to your brain than mouth-inhaling.

I didn't have any problems with it. It just got me super baked and still a bit high when I woke up 14 hours after smoking.