• by CaliSensiStar
  • Jan 12 2008 05:06 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • Please log in to reply

• CaliSensiStar
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 145 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 05:06 AM

what exactly is the best way to trip on them i have 2 10 mgs wana trip tonight after i smoke some headband dipped in hashoil rolled in keif:) love Cali Med MJ
Replies (6)

Similar Topics: Trip on ambien     x

• Checks watch, ahh 4:20

• flipdd
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 106 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 06:03 AM

You gotta fight the sleep take two of them and when you start feelin tired smoke a bowl and your your trip will prolly be under way.

• I love you, Pandora.

• Codone
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,984 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 06:12 AM

Youre just going to fall asleep dude.

• Did you bring theSandbox?

• DClove66
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 735 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 06:13 AM

what exactly is the best way to trip on them i have 2 10 mgs wana trip tonight after i smoke some headband dipped in hashoil rolled in keif:) love Cali Med MJ

QKEGJQEOAHN I NEARLY JUST NUTTED.

Anywho, don't rail it it hurts like a motherfucker. Just go 10mg's your first time, anything more and I promise you'll get knocked the fuck out. I've had awful sleep problems my whole life so I get prescribed Ambien. I don't really use my scrip for recreational use, but the trip is pretty sweet, really really dream like shit.

Just make yourself stay up and you'll have a good time. You won't remember most of it tomorrow though, that's the only downside iMO.

• Checks watch, ahh 4:20

• flipdd
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 106 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 06:17 AM

You'll think your prolly gonna go to sleep but you start doing things but you wont be exactly know your doin and I never really remember what I do at all when I'm on ambien. I was trippin on 2 10 mg's and drank sum beers and i stuck my hand in my friends fish tank and started trying to catch fish with my hands, then i went outside took off my shirt and did a snow angel, but I dont recall most of the trip, people just told me about it the next day.

• KittensOnPCP
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 585 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 05:13 PM

Okay, I was prescribed 10mgs back during the summer, back then I had never smoked weed but I had used a good about of benzos. I remember that the ambien completely fucked me up, and i'd talk to my friends in Ventrilo and they usually had no idea what the hell I was talking about, but they had a cool time listening and laughing. I remember they never made me tired and I just had a damned good time. I JUST got 7 free CRs, took 1 last night, and passed out. But I do have a script for normal ambiens and I can't wait. Especially because next weekend i'm trying going to try and take 4, and a couple red bull and vodkas. So I can't wait to be super fucked up on ambien again.

• Banned

• Smokentoke420
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 9,472 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 05:39 PM

lol, you can't "trip" on Ambien. It's not a psychedelic bro.

Surely you can get high on it though. I don't really fuck wit anythang but opiates n thizzles when it comes to pills. I mean, I have before, and still do sometimes, but I only hold key info on thizz and opiates :P

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users