Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

weed and acid

• Please log in to reply

CaptainLavender

CaptainLavender

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
how do weed and acid mix, if any one has ever done both. like if you took some hits of acid and then smoked some weed how would that turn out. lol this probably sounds pretty stupid but whatever i just wanna know what would happen.

Similar Topics: weed and acid     x

its_money

its_money

• Registered Upgraded
  • 590 posts
whenever i did acid i was to fucked to smoke weed.. maybe in low doses.. i did 6 licks of sum high grade acid my first time i was told by "freinds" that it was shitty acid and i should do it for my first time. and then i never really took less then 6 licks after that

Coiffio

Coiffio

Evil controller of cats

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
Both times that I've done acid I smoked like a chimney. It's a good combination for sure. When I was coming down from the trip, I would smoke a bowl and the effects of the acid kicked back in for a while.

Konon

Konon

Prayin' for a good season

• Registered Upgraded
  • 338 posts
Great for the come down.I believe I wasted a lot of weed because the lsd tended to overpower the thc effects. I just wanted something to smoke and ran out of cigs.

New Outdoors

New Outdoors

Moses

• Registered Upgraded
  • 294 posts
It's really nice for giving you something to do, and if you start a circle and everyones good and cid'd out, you can establish a really nice sense of community. Quite a beautiful feeling. It also affects the way acid "feels" to me. I don't know, just hippy rambling.

beamish

beamish

Sniping you with lols.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,254 posts
weed + acid = great.
end of story.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users