Whats the fastest finishing strain in the world?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Graesklipparen, Jan 9, 2008.

1. it all depends on strain and how strong of lights you have man.

2. LR2 is great. Loved it a lot more then auto ak47. tasted better and thought it was stronger. Lowryder #2 I pulled at day 68. I really like it and think it should get more props then it does. I had like 6 of them under a 250 and kind of low stress trained them and I got 4 ounces Id say. auto ak47 takes like 93 days. Might as well just grow ak47 why bother with the auto version...

3. so in the SoG your pruning the lower leaves. say on a 24" plant, how far up, and out do you prune? and with a veg cycle involved when do you start the pruning?

thank you....k

4. if your going sog then the plants get no veg time, they go straight to 12/12 when the clones show roots. Im not sure about the trimming, i would just trim all the fan leaves up the first half, or third of the plant....the idea behind sog is to just grow one big main cola from the top of the plant, with as little side growth as possible...to focus all the plants energy into the top. hope that helps. Im planningto start a small scale sog as soon as my two mothers are big enough to get clones.

5. I will now pay homage to the Hindu Kush from SENSI SEEDS http://www.sensiseeds.com/hindukush/1p234.html
    This plant is incredible! I received this clone from a friend about 4 months ago. He was breaking down his system and he asked me to take the genetics that he had derived from a 20 pack of seeds he picked up 4 years ago. He has since moved to Cali to toat da caliman water on a Large Ganja farm for the season. He knew I would take good care of the line. This plant finished in 45 days. The per plant stats listed on the Sensi website are dead on if veged for one month before inducing. For an indoor farmer with a taste for fine herbs I have to say this is a good one to grow. And my home girls love the KUSH!

6. i make a point not to post anything unless i have legit 1st hand, relevent experiance (b/c there's def people here that know a hell of a lot more than i do). however, i have done what you attempting to do before with an ak48 strain. i sprouted 3 plants which all turned out to be ladies, veged for 20 days, 1 day of dark between 24/0 and 12/12, 48 days of 12/12, then a day to harvest. this was my 1st grow and was done under cfl's in a wick type hydro setup. the setup cost $120; the yeild was 20g bud w/ another 8g of decent trim. i made more than my share of trial and error mistakes during the grow, but the quality remains among the best ive sampled to this day. hope this helps n' good luck.

7. These "fast" finishing strains have shit yields and usually are shit weed. Why bother growing if you can't do it right??? get a real strain and veg like mother nature intended else take up trout farming. :rolleyes:

8. I have a bagseed plant that had preflowers in 26 days and is now in 3rd week of flowering. started Nov 24 preflowers on Dec 20 and flipped lights. Have buds 3 inches long on lower branches now and a nice main cola nice trics and nice high so far from the few samples I took when trimming out some lower limbs to open it to more light.
    Also started 10 clones from this one.Its a very low odor plant when growing but has a nice smell cured so I think I want to keep this strain going.

lights 2 400 watt mh and 2 400 hps for flowering. Nutes are simple miracle grow with added potassium nitrate and epsom salt for veg and a mg type bloom booster with the same added. Plant is now 26 inches tall and 30 inches wide 16 side brasnches with 3 inch buds and a main cola 9 inches long and I am waiting with great hopes for this one as I expect a few more weeks of flowering yet but will be waiting as long as I can since this is my first real hydro grow.

9. #29 robertstaco, Jan 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2009
    The original Lowryder sucked. So they revised to LR#2 which absolutely smokes great. Also better than auto ak47 in my opinion and just as good as diesel ryder!:smoke: Santa Maria was used in Lowryder for its fast finish and ruderalis for it's dwarf like characteristics..Besides the autoflowering strains, I believe santa maria is one of the fastest. LR #2 took 59 days from seed to harvest. Even though it was a dwarf I yielded 30g. AK48 is great smoke (smell/taste/high)...I actually smoke a lot of it. Refer to my friends post. Look at the second page..:smoking:

http://forum.grasscity.com/harvesting-processing/321960-ready-harvest-day-65-pic.html

10. Quick one fastest ever 8weeks 45grms per plant

11. I bet my Grand Daddy Purple could be done in 8 weeks from clone if I went straight to 12/12. I almost cut the last round down at 7 weeks because it looked so done. I know I could have but I let it go to 8. It didn't get any bigger but it got more ripe.

This is my 7 week picture. Tell me you couldn't cut that down?
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. This is my white widow day 21 from seed, im in no way going to flower anytime soon. But i also have plenty of room

Attached Files:

13. auto dwarf clones will finish up in about 10 weeks. You may yeild an eighth from each plant.