Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Joining the Coast Guard...

• Please log in to reply

phlux

phlux

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hey folks...I'm joining the Coast Guard soon and have my physical next week. I last smoked on 1/2/08 (it is currently 1/7/08.) I have been drinking a gallon of water every day, plus half a gallon of cranberry juice. I've also been taking 1/2 cup of Sonne's 7 Detoxificant for about three days now.

I passed a home drug test, but my urine is as clear as water. I'm afraid the military may reject me for this (they'll know it's been diluted.) I started taking some Vitamin B yesterday to add a bit of color to it (so far, no go..) and was wondering if there's anything I can do to maybe speed up the process of "flushing" my system while still maintaining some color to the urine.

Any help would be appreciated.

Just some more information:

I was a daily smoker before New Years.
I am 5'10" and 190 Lbs.
As far as I know, masking agents won't do the trick.

Thanks in advance. If I get no replies, I'll still return to tell you if my "detox" method worked for the military or not. If anything, it could help the next person when doing some research.

Similar Topics: Joining the Coast Guard...     x

yeeyeedog

yeeyeedog

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
you should be chill by then if its at the end of the week. cant make any promises though. all drug tests are sketchy and often innacurate, usually in the users favor but im assuming not always.

Rhythm of Life

Rhythm of Life

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 6,478 posts
If your just joining then tell them that you smoke weed. Its nothing to them. Many a person I know has joined the marines, navy, army etc with THC in there system. Just tell your recruter that you smoke weed and that your going to stop. The gov't is desperate for soldiers so you won't be rejected over some drug test.

phlux

phlux

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

If your just joining then tell them that you smoke weed. Its nothing to them. Many a person I know has joined the marines, navy, army etc with THC in there system. Just tell your recruter that you smoke weed and that your going to stop. The gov't is desperate for soldiers so you won't be rejected over some drug test.

Problem there.... I already told them I had never even experimented with the stuff....they seemed pretty serious about it.

sincityusa

sincityusa

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 102 posts
first of all whatever you do don't tell them that you smoke at all, if you have aklready said you have nver did drugs you should stick to the story. If I was you i would try and stall them to take the piss test, tell them that something has come up and that you will be out of town for a while. Your not in until you sign the contract, and they drug test you before they sign the deal with you, so they can't force you to do anything at all. As far as when you will be clean matters on how much you smoke, if you had smoked every single day it can take anywhere from 30-60 days to piss clear. If you just took a few hits and thats all you can be clean in 1-3 weeks. Also they can tell when the sample is to diluted to get a result and they will re-test if they can't get a test to give a result. But flushing your system and taking detox products is a good way to speed things up, but thc goes right to your fat cells and thats why it is so hard to get out of your system. So odds are that your going to fail, but i have seen some friends who are everyday smokers and they passed drug test with ease by flushing there systems out. Good luck.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users