Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Drinking Nyquil cold & flu

• Please log in to reply

Mr.Greenery

Mr.Greenery

Certified Thrax Blower

• Registered Upgraded
  • 190 posts
Is it safe to drink nyquil cold & flu. I'm not going to go though a whole bottle or anything just probably half a bottle. I was wondering if this was a safe source for dxm. I know theres better but this all i got and im not finna go back to the store.

Full_Baked

Full_Baked

• Registered Upgraded
  • 197 posts
well
i dont know about it bein safe or anything
but as far as obtaining a decent trip your gonna need a whole bottle
half a bottle is just like taking a bit to much than you would for cold (& flu), wont do much if anything at all
but thats just from my experience

Mr.Greenery

Mr.Greenery

Certified Thrax Blower

• Registered Upgraded
  • 190 posts

well
i dont know about it bein safe or anything
but as far as obtaining a decent trip your gonna need a whole bottle
half a bottle is just like taking a bit to much than you would for cold (& flu), wont do much if anything at all
but thats just from my experience

I had like 5 full cups of it yesterday i was feeling okay..but then ismoked a blunt i could barely walk. and I know it wasn't the green lol. And i was stumbling everytime i got up and shit was sloooooow lol and u tellin me i need to take more? lol daaamn i aint tryna hallucinate bad or nuthn

durty nugget

durty nugget

hemp active

• Registered Upgraded
  • 215 posts
hey pal...that stuff has alot of acetamenephiine in it....you could smoke your liver...

keno

keno

• Registered Upgraded
  • 312 posts
Just go grab some "Simply Sleep" (or similar brand, it's basically just the sleep aid that's in Tylonel PM/Excedrin PM/Nyquil Night/etc.), which has the same active ingredient you're looking for without all of the pain reliever/cold reducer medicine. That is, if we're thinking of the same thing...

J-Pimp.

J-Pimp.

Chronnoisseur

• Old School
  • 3,229 posts
The ONLY "safe" (in my opinion dxm is never safe) way to ingest dxm OTC (over the counter) is to find something where the ONLY medicinal ingrediant is DXM. Anything else will either make you vomit horribly, or will kill your liver, or could straight up kill you.

IMHO, don't take DXM recreationally, it's not good for the body, or the mind.

keno

keno

• Registered Upgraded
  • 312 posts
Oh, I thought you were talking about the active ingredient in simply sleep that makes you hallucinate, but I now realize that that's diphenhydramine and not DXM. Try some diphenhydramine instead of this DXM? Diphenhydramine is pretty much 100% safe as long as you don't take a ridiculous dose.

RavenousDank

RavenousDank

sober

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,581 posts
if you want to do any dxm, go to walmart and get the 2.67 8oz bottle, equate...it has dxm, and gaufinsin(sp)

gaufinsin(sp) its OK...but its even better when its not there...it may encourage nausia...Zicam cough max is the best solution if you want to trip...(half a shot...400mgs of dex...for 7-8 bucks!? great deal...for your digestive system's sake, and consuming it aswell)

Mr.Greenery

Mr.Greenery

Certified Thrax Blower

• Registered Upgraded
  • 190 posts

hey pal...that stuff has alot of acetamenephiine in it....you could smoke your liver...

for real? now dat you say that last night the side of my stomach was ackin a little. I thought i just had the shits.

durty nugget

durty nugget

hemp active

• Registered Upgraded
  • 215 posts
dont try to get high off this stuff...it is a terrible idea. there are plenty illegal drugs that would be safer.

FaaipDeOiad

FaaipDeOiad

Now Entering Cyberia

• Registered Upgraded
  • 910 posts
what are the active ingredients in it? ...i think if your just doin half a bottle you should be fine, but if you want DXM in a tasteless and easy form, just get Robitussin Cough Gels, take the whole bottle of twenty(if you get the 15mg gelcaps) for a good second plateau trip.

its_money

its_money

• Registered Upgraded
  • 590 posts
I hate DXM, have fun shitting your pants or fucking your liver up... either can happen, ive seen both happen its not pretty

Mr.Greenery

Mr.Greenery

Certified Thrax Blower

• Registered Upgraded
  • 190 posts
yea well i guess last night is gonna be the last night i do that shit. Im not the one that put my life in risk for a little high i have more things to live for. Is x safer den dxm?

l.don

l.don

• Registered Upgraded
  • 203 posts
id rather do x then dxm, that shit taste nast and x seems pretty fun.

when your buying your shit look at the active ingredients and make sure its just dextromethamorphine.

Mr.Greenery

Mr.Greenery

Certified Thrax Blower

• Registered Upgraded
  • 190 posts

id rather do x then dxm, that shit taste nast and x seems pretty fun.

when your buying your shit look at the active ingredients and make sure its just dextromethamorphine.

Nah im not going to do it anymore thanks though. Yea i'd rather do x too...is it safer then dxm?

srsly_stoned

srsly_stoned

New Zealander

• Registered Upgraded
  • 317 posts
The best way is with Robotussin DX.

Shit's nice.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users