Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you break up bud to smoke it???

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by chiefMOJOrisin, Jan 7, 2008.

1. I HATE grinders, I only break up my weed with my fingers.

2. I either use a grinder or my fingers.

Grinders are the best imo.

3. If i'm just packing a bowl i'll generally use my fingers, but for joint-rolling purposes a shot glass + scissors are the tools of choice

4. Pinch - Crumble - Smoke :smoke:

5. Grinder if im at home, but i dont like carrying one around so if im out and about ill just use my fingers.

6. I personally use my hands to break it up but thats only for lack of anything bettter.

7. I used to use fingers but that was pretty tedious so I eventually purchased a grinder. 10x easier.

8. I got a cosmic grinder I use. I love the ritual of just preparing the herb...

9. This! :hello:

10. Grinder, always! Fingers is extremely annoying, especially with sticky weed

11. Grinder for regs. But if its some real dank, I gotta baby it with scissors.