Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Dawsonator vaporizer aka Evolution vaporizer

• Please log in to reply

GDPlover

GDPlover

Keepin in Krunk!!!!!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 842 posts
they are simillar to the super vapezilla but its a differnt maker, these things rip, gives you excellent flavor, and the bowls last very long. i personally thing its better then the super vapezilla. has anyone else used one? or have one? i have one in black and have had it since 2006, i honlestly think its the best vape in the world

Icon13

Icon13

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
Yes, I too have a Dawsonator. I absolutley love it. It is by far the best vape I have ever used, although I have never tried the Super Vapezilla. I have heard from multiple sources that the Dawsonator is better. I also heard from an employee of a head shop that the SVZ has reliability issues. Dawsonator all the way. Their website is currently down, but according to Chris Dawson, The Real Dawsonator, it will be up very soon. I actually have Chris' cell phone#. I am going to inquire from him the whole story behind this little machine. I acnnot wait to get my new whip set up. Also, I have never heard anybody say the SVZ is better than the Dawsonator. Stick to the real thing, not some cheapie little imitation.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users