Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

head shops

• Please log in to reply

whootsmokeup

whootsmokeup

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
is it against the rules to post about local headshops by their names?

Similar Topics: head shops     x

PUSCIFERfan

PUSCIFERfan

Analyst/Therapist

• Registered Upgraded
  • 183 posts
I dunno but there are some interesting names out there...my favorite (name only, the shop kinda sucks) is Pipeline in Hawaii. I also like the name Holy Smokes, also in Hawaii.

whootsmokeup

whootsmokeup

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
the good local one in my area's called third dimension. then i was in arizona this past weekend and saw one called fourth dimension and decided to stop by. i mean, fourth dimension, ooooh gotta be better than the third. and this crazy ass white dude comes out kind of hobbling on one leg taking forever to have a conversation with me. funniest shit ever.

EdgarOregon100

EdgarOregon100

FrazzleBedazzled

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,606 posts
My local headshop is called Bad Habits. It's a tight lil' store. I bought my steamroller and one hitter there.

DemonChild

DemonChild

• Registered Upgraded
  • 402 posts
I got three in my home town, Inner Echo, Touch of Grey, and Gifts from the Forest. Inner Echo is a bit grungy but it has the best glass spoons/bubblers and actually sells salvia. Touch of grey caters to mostly metal pipes and small glass also knives, swords, and clothes. Gifts is a glass heads dream with some of the nicest glass I've seen in person. Also the only of the three to sell grinders, papers (clear, flavored, and raw hemp. No Blunts surprisingly), and steamrollers.

shiftedreality

shiftedreality

Pass Me the Fire

• Registered Upgraded
  • 367 posts
Katra Gala and Kultures are the main two back home.
I have been to Hemp Heaven and Sweet Dreams when I am out of area.

supermiker

supermiker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 171 posts

Katra Gala and Kultures are the main two back home.
I have been to Hemp Heaven and Sweet Dreams when I am out of area.

Katra Gala is mad expensive, you at VCU?

phatmax_666

phatmax_666

Stoner

• Registered Upgraded
  • 149 posts
The 2 best (and biggest) head shop in my area are 15 minutes driving from my home and are called Hight Times and High Times 2 lol !!! Yeah someone really named the other one high times II

shiftedreality

shiftedreality

Pass Me the Fire

• Registered Upgraded
  • 367 posts

Katra Gala is mad expensive, you at VCU?

nah, i live north of richmond. a bunch of my friends are at VCU. i go to school in western part of the state
funny, cause i thought Kultures is way worse than Katra Gala. kultures tries to overcharge on everything. just my opinion tho.. granted they do have a much sicker inventory! :bongin: hah

DankHero

DankHero

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
We have a bunch of shops here my favorite being Unique Boutique, and then we have a high on the hill, hemptations, smoking treasures and another place more downtown that i don't remember the name to. Also i haven't found any in nashville yet but i haven't looked very hard.

PhoenixPharmer

PhoenixPharmer

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,565 posts
Trails,
Blaze,
Paraphernilia Botique,
Hippie Jypsie,
Little Amsterdam,

J-Pimp.

J-Pimp.

Chronnoisseur

• Old School
  • 3,229 posts
Grass Roots, Tropicana, The Next Level, and Hempisphere

CaliCoast

CaliCoast

Med User

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,468 posts

is it against the rules to post about local headshops by their names?

Well by the posts I would guess it's not :D:D:D.

Up In Smoke
Popeyes
Glass Roots
Mary Janez
Paramount Imports

RMJL

RMJL

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 30,627 posts

Moosecalledjim

Moosecalledjim

• Users Awaiting Validation
  • 125 posts
Headed West is the best one near here, on one side it has a huge Alice in Wonderland mural thats pretty cool and on the other sides pictures of Hendrix, Marley, Joplin, Jim Morrison and Jerry Garcia
The other good one is called Smoke Signals which has awesome prices but Headed West has better selection

supermiker

supermiker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 171 posts

nah, i live north of richmond. a bunch of my friends are at VCU. i go to school in western part of the state
funny, cause i thought Kultures is way worse than Katra Gala. kultures tries to overcharge on everything. just my opinion tho.. granted they do have a much sicker inventory! :bongin: hah

I've actually never been to Kultures, I just recall that KG is pretty steep for some of their stuff. Although AKM(head glass guy) is SICK!

africantapwater

africantapwater

being, and proud of it

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,302 posts
Zebrahead!!! :hello:

Dragons Breath!!! :hello:

1 Love

1 Love

^ ^

• Registered Upgraded
  • 261 posts

Well by the posts I would guess it's not :D:D:D.

Up In Smoke
Popeyes
Glass Roots
Mary Janez
Paramount Imports

same shops, 408.

+ Blunts

young reip

young reip

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 323 posts
zonenz, bodified, xtreme underground, down under leather. I wish the shops round me had some fancy drug referencing names. someone told me their making it illegal to sell glass in new york state. although i dont believe it at all, it woudl break my heart.

MrMoney

MrMoney

headrush

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,364 posts
Thread just like this: http://forum.grassci...hop-called.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users