power went out

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by lunch420, Jan 3, 2008.

1. ive been flowering for about 3 weeks now. my power got turned off so my plants will be in the dark for like 24 hours.

will this be ok? and or would there be anything i coud do after the lights go back on to help it

2. ouchhh sucks to hear man yeah u really gotta watch these things lool but yeah the plants will be alright for a couple of days just work on getting the power fixed rofl and put them outside duren the day a hydro light works the same as the sun bro we all use the same one too! :D cool ay?

3. All will be fine.

If the power comes back on during what normally would be the dark cycle, then wait and turn them on at the normal 'lights-on' time. If the power comes back on during what normally would be the first half of the light cycle, go ahead and put the lights back on but get back on schedule with lights out at normal time and starting back with normal lights-on time next time around. If the power comes back on during what normally would be the end of the light cycle I would just wait until the next time to start lights on.

What you want to avoid is turning the lights on for just a little while, then a short dark period, then lights on again -- that will confuse your plant.

4. so the power went back on. so ill just go back to the normal light cycle.

thanks for the help