Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

The best clone solution and method

• Please log in to reply

snow_bud

snow_bud

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
whats the best clone solution? and whats the best method?

THesCientist

THesCientist

I

• Registered Upgraded
  • 406 posts
There's a thread...and a few "idiot-proof" videos on youtube.

I prefer Gel...Root tech

cultivationist

cultivationist

• Registered Upgraded
  • 366 posts
go with clonex the gel not the powder get some 1 inch cube
make your cut on a good branch...count 3 leaf sets down trim off the 2 shade leaves and make your cut below that...cut at 45 dgree angle and immediately set cut clone into solution try not to let air get into the little hole at the base of your clone
keep em warm with plenty of light and mist them everyday keeep em soaked

this is fool proof take my advise and learn to be as good as me with time and patience you could clone a human...whos willing to b e my guinea pig

snow_bud

snow_bud

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

go with clonex the gel not the powder get some 1 inch cube
make your cut on a good branch...count 3 leaf sets down trim off the 2 shade leaves and make your cut below that...cut at 45 dgree angle and immediately set cut clone into solution try not to let air get into the little hole at the base of your clone
keep em warm with plenty of light and mist them everyday keeep em soaked

this is fool proof take my advise and learn to be as good as me with time and patience you could clone a human...whos willing to b e my guinea pig

lol thanks thats what i needed how wmany clones could i healthyly grow off a 600w hps

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users