Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Great places to be homeless....

• Please log in to reply

africantapwater

africantapwater

being, and proud of it

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,302 posts

thanks for the website....i HAVE done this before. It was the best time of my life. I learned alot about myself, the world, and what is really important. I try to pick places that are very "green".....like humboldt county....boulder county....etc. Just checking to see if anyone had any more ideas....

Ah yeah man, my bad! Sorry, got so caught up in the thread I forgot about your initial post (yeeeahh.. :smoke:). How did you like Nederland? I've got a friend that stayed out there, showed me some beautiful photos.

Made me jealous now, I kind of feel like abandoning everything for a sleeping bag and a fishing rod.

:hello: Best of luck to you! I wish I could help you out with what you actually want help with. Do check out Road Junky. At first its a little hard to navigate the site and get a feel for things, but you'll definitely learn a thing or two there.

why you callin me a lil bitch, what the fuck i do to you

My apologies, man. I tried to word it as delicately as possible to avoid confusion but it seems my efforts did not avail.

durty nugget

durty nugget

hemp active

• Registered Upgraded
  • 215 posts
Nederland is rad...lots of kind bud and people. Cops are getting shitty, like alot of places...but it is still possible to camp in the national forests. Plus hitch hiking is legal, and way easy to do. I car camped all over the area and never was once bothered. Met lots of great folks out there....

africantapwater

africantapwater

being, and proud of it

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,302 posts

Nederland is rad...lots of kind bud and people. Cops are getting shitty, like alot of places...but it is still possible to camp in the national forests. Plus hitch hiking is legal, and way easy to do. I car camped all over the area and never was once bothered. Met lots of great folks out there....

My buddy and I were thinking of making that place a destination in the not too distant future. Car camping was definitely on the agenda, so its good to hear that we wont eat shit for it.

And that makes me happy to hear about the hitch hiking. Makes no fucking sense that its illegal most places...

KottonMouthKang

KottonMouthKang

• Registered Upgraded
  • 578 posts
uhh i hear emerson pond is nice

slippersman.

slippersman.

stash a plenty

• Registered Upgraded
  • 856 posts
I want to man

Buzzwell420

Buzzwell420

reefer brain

• Registered Upgraded
  • 9,506 posts
dude umm my friend has been living in working in argintenia since school started.
partyies all the time, but summers almost over i think....

OneLoveRasta

OneLoveRasta

e-pimp

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,250 posts
Socellito (sp?) or Mill Valley.
Theyre right out side of San Francisco and theyre way chill
I visited them and in Socelito there were like floating houses and tons of hippies, good stuff. Beautiful forests too. Plus San Fran has some great bud

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users