Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Head shops Minneapolis/st. paul

• Please log in to reply

Hot Dog Of Doom

Hot Dog Of Doom

• Registered Upgraded
  • 136 posts
Does anyone here know of any good headshops in the area that would sell phx, roor's or anything like that. Also just headshops in general would be helpfull.

punraba

punraba

• Registered Upgraded
  • 114 posts
"the hideaway" in dinkytown

Scorps

Scorps

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
Correct, Hideaway has several RooR's as well as a bunch of custom GonG bongs that are amazingly good quality, and incredibly priced.

If you are looking for a good original regular piece like a steamroller or spoon, Clown Glass off Lyndale is another incredible spot.

Between those two stores I've probably spent 400 bucks since I moved up here for college :D

VolcomSton3d

VolcomSton3d

Skating high

• Registered Upgraded
  • 666 posts
There "In a Fish Bowl" down in Burnsville. Lotta spoons and rollers for under 20 bucks. Small shop, but very well priced and awesome clerks. Recommended.

bobmurder

bobmurder

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
For nice glass you should check out Homegrown Glass, they just moved into the uptown area and some cool shit if you have the money. Hideaway is great, Clown Glass is cool too. In a Fish Bowl has a brother shop in dinkytown called green monkey. There are other little shops scattered around the cities, but i cant think of any that are to good off the top of my head.

hoast

hoast

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 4,699 posts
ive listed em many times but might as well do it again and support the local shops right?

homegrown glass, clown glass, glassland, hideaway, down in the valley, Area 420, im sure theres a few im forgetting..

Hot Dog Of Doom

Hot Dog Of Doom

• Registered Upgraded
  • 136 posts
Thanks for all the info

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users