Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

White rhino?//Apple-Orange Pipe

• Please log in to reply

staychopped

staychopped

• Registered Upgraded
  • 544 posts
Apple/Orange pipe? - Ok, i dont wanna waste this bud like last time with a blunt so i was wondering about apple pipes. Do they hit good, how do you make them, and i can i make one without eletric tools(i have screwdrivers and stuff but no drills). Also could i use an orange??

The pickup - Dealer said it was white rhino, all i know its some dank and smells fuckin amazing, like a faded pint scent with a flower from the garden of eden.

Sorry the pictures are blurry, i tried taking over 30 and couldnt get it to work so if anyone could help me? the camera i have is a kodak EasyShare C743 thanks...

anyways enjoy(TO MY NEW PLUG-that for 35$$)

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Shorty413

Shorty413

• Registered Upgraded
  • 447 posts
ok man what u need is ur apple and a pen with removable ink cartridge...
take the ink cartridge out of the pen so its a hallow tube and stick it straight down the apple (Where the stem is) until it gets about 1/2 way down...
Then at about 1/3 to 1/2 way down the apple (Closer to 1/3 is better) make another hole BUT make it at an angle and to where this hole also meets in the center with your top hole.

Now thats pretty much it...bud goes up top u smoke through the other hole... u can make a carb off to the side if u really want... same idea just jab it with the pen whereever ur thumb feels comfortable... i really hope that made sense

PS if u need a screen for it head to ur faucet and feel where the water comes out..u should feel a screen, just rip that out ^.^

Happy tokin man

staychopped

staychopped

• Registered Upgraded
  • 544 posts
made perfect sense, maybe ill be lucky the juice from the orange will soften the smoke and also add thc to it:PP

nah i wont need a screen, its gunna be a throwaway pipe

Smok3r420

Smok3r420

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 174 posts

made perfect sense, maybe ill be lucky the juice from the orange will soften the smoke and also add thc to it:PP

Yeah, but you will need a screen too for the smoke. And its a lot better for you then tinfoil. You don't want weed falling through so I would head to the faucet.

Did that make sense?

staychopped

staychopped

• Registered Upgraded
  • 544 posts
ill find a better solution, i got paper clips so ill just make my own ghetto screen

:wave::smoke:

The Floyd

The Floyd

• Registered Upgraded
  • 383 posts
never tried the rhino but it cant be to different from White Wid. :o

MoBUD

MoBUD

• Registered Upgraded
  • 261 posts
You didn't want to waste nug so you didn't roll a blunt but you made an apple pipe instead? What?

steelpulse

steelpulse

• Registered Upgraded
  • 146 posts

You didn't want to waste nug so you didn't roll a blunt but you made an apple pipe instead? What?

word.
i would have rolled that shit or made a plastic water bottle bong in that situation but thats just my opinion.:smoke:

Guest_specialk01510_*

Guest_specialk01510_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
How do you have that good of weed but nothing to smoke out of? Whats wrong with you? I had a pipe when I was smokin garbage. Honestly... I didnt smoke out of an apple until like the last week cuz my pipe broke, my bong is at school, and my steamroller is in the mail from ROOR.

sky dog

sky dog

the way of the future

• Bronze Member
  • 13,245 posts

staychopped

staychopped

• Registered Upgraded
  • 544 posts
1st off had a pipe broke recently
2nd off bong/3 different pipes + bubbler on the way
3rd off i said fuck it told my mom to pick me up some swishers on her way home
4th gravity bongs get my ripped, but not up for that gravity bong mood

umopp

umopp

• Registered Upgraded
  • 455 posts

i cannot believe you just said that, an orange might make the smoke smoother but adding THC to it? never. unless you can tell me you have gotten high straight off eating an orange then yeah....

staychopped

staychopped

• Registered Upgraded
  • 544 posts
:wave:

i cannot believe you just said that, an orange might make the smoke smoother but adding THC to it? never. unless you can tell me you have gotten high straight off eating an orange then yeah....

for pce luv and bein high

go to the seasoned forum and write exactly what i wrote...:smoke:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users