Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Green leaf cigars make your heart bleed...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Mr.Greenery, Dec 24, 2007.

1. cigarettes have been tested, and tested again for YEARS.
    what in cigarettes do you think causes cancer?

probably the list of carcinogens i posted earlier that ARE INDEED found in cigarettes/cigarette smoke

the fiberglass is supposedly in there to cut the smokers throat/lungs allowing more nicotine to be absorbed.

none of us know exactly what is in cigarettes but we all cant deny that they cause cancer and many other horrible conditions.

so we arent dramatizing the negative effects of cigarettes by sayin "x" substance is present or not, we are just concluding that it is possible and not unlikely.

...and that they are HORRIBLE for you anyways regardless

cigarettes ftl

2. The carbon Monoxide Cause the cancer. End of story.

I already stated "cigarettes kill people"

The fiberglass is not there, lawsuits would have been made if it was found.

That is exactly what you are doing.

Read my last post please.

Oh and i dont smoke, I just dont like lies being spread with no reason.

3. ya that might be a problem also

4. thats the stupidest shit i've ever heard.

5. First, no one said Cigarettes were safe.

Second if you really and truly believe Menthol Cigarettes have fiberglass in them, please tell us the source of your information.

Third read the quote below.

6. They also say menthol cigs cause ur lungs to bleed for 6 seconds or whatever, and I respond to that and the OP by saying:

Cigarettes are a harmful habit, there are NO benefits to smoking cigarettes. There is no healthy choice when choosing a cigarette. Stop being stupid.

Also, Marlboro Reds are tasty as fuck!

7. That is possibly the stupidest thing i have ever heard

8. nope.

your heart bleeds continuously (unless you die) no matter what you smoke.

your heart wouldn't bleed "unnaturally" unless there were unnatural holes in it, haha. so basically your question is "do green leaf cigars eat holes in your heart?" then the answer is no.

haha, i'm so stoned.. but i am in medical school studying to become a physician, so i'm pretty well educated on the subject.

keep tokin', man. :smoke:

9. Hahah new ports blow rolling like royalty parliaments where its at

10. Says you.

11. Bizzy Bone told you?
    <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UMqpy2PDwuY&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UMqpy2PDwuY&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Check 3:52, I've never heard anyone else say it.

12. rapp lyrics are not true....sometimes...most of the time.

but i still like it.

13. Let's say... I were to smoke 5 or 6 blunts of cheeba... about an oz. worth of weed, in a three hour time span.

How bad would that be for me?

14. Damn, no wonder I'm still living. All those Honey Dutch Green Leafs.

15. so if you'r gunna smoke...smoke cloves. They dont add all those chemicles. The tabacco is soaked in clove oil giving it a peppery/cinnamony smoke. You can find em at most local headshop.