First time shroom dosage?

Discussion in 'General' started by Hippy_Hay, Dec 22, 2007.

1. Finally I found a dealer that has a shroom connect!:hello:

How much should I pay for like a quarter oz. &

more importantly how many should i take since this is

my first time doing them (gram wise)?

2. I don't know about buying but taking them I'd say 2 grams would be good.

I took a giant 2.3g shroom my first time, it was almost entirely stem and had a little nub for a cap. It was the craziest looking shroom.

it was absolutely one of the best nights of my life but i almost fell into a bad trip i was tripping so hard. but i was seeing ancient mayan paintings and aztec drawings on the walls. i went outside and felt like i was one with everything in nature and the trees were growing.. i saw the creation of galaxies when i looked at the ground.. ah such a beautiful night.

ye gods i cannot wait to trip again..

3. I hope some shit like that happens, i cant fuckin wait

4. do an 1/8

i did my first time, it was magical

5. i should have made this a poll...

6. it all depends on the type of shrooms they are, and if they are lab hydro grown or if theyr organic. search on erowid. potency differs on all types of strains and how they were grown, you need to know what you have before you start listening to doses, all shrooms are different

7. I did only 1.8gs my first time, and I got completely mindfucked and almost couldnt handle my trip. Had me scared of shrooms for a good while after that.

I shroomed again recently though with the same dose and had a much much better trip, cause I'm at a much better place in my life than I was half a year ago.

Hope you have fun with your mushies! :D

[​IMG]

8. He said they were grown in a lab and went into a shitload of detail about how professional the setup was and shit, Im usually the first person to think a dealer is full of shit but I believe him. Mainly because the huge variety of drugs he had, not to mention all the bongs/grinders he was selling.

9. I did a half 1/8 my 1st time, but I could've handled more. Only take as much as you feel comfortable with cause bad trips, are absolutely horrible. But hey, you'll be fine. I'd say take 2 - 2.5 grams and you'll be trippin pretty good.

oh, and try to go outside, it brought me to tears. and taught me a lot about myself and life in general and made me realize how beautiful nature is.

happy shroomin!

10. eat an 8th.....itll be an AWSOME time and for a quarter you should pay about 70 bucks

11. depends on your personality. some people i recomend 1g, some i say 4. u sound like u are lookin for a sipirtual exp and a big trip, so ill say it 4g dry. if they are super potent mushrooms ur gonna higher then uve ever been. i think smokin pot while tripping is good to, but make it easy, preroll some swishers or something.

def be somewhere that u feel safe and can explore outside some.